Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Back in the Fold

After reluctantly selling my ISF to a fellow member on here 4 years ago due to an overseas move, I’m back in the U.K. so I’m back in the ‘F’ fold. I bought the blue RCF that was up for sale recently with TVD and just 17k miles. It’s absolutely mint and I’m loving it! Great to be back 👍

CEDEE9F1-1444-47F9-914F-3DB2EA821871.jpeg

1D0E2363-B4D4-4092-8E34-034279636877.jpeg

• Like 16

7 hours ago, Keith_W said:

After reluctantly selling my ISF to a fellow member on here 4 years ago due to an overseas move, I’m back in the U.K. so I’m back in the ‘F’ fold. I bought the blue RCF that was up for sale recently with TVD and just 17k miles. It’s absolutely mint and I’m loving it! Great to be back 👍

CEDEE9F1-1444-47F9-914F-3DB2EA821871.jpeg

1D0E2363-B4D4-4092-8E34-034279636877.jpeg

That colour is stunning! Congratulations! Will you miss 4 doors?

6 hours ago, Billnick said:

Congratulations, that car is/was ace!!

Hoping to join the family myself very soon 🤞

PS - Are those rear lights modified? I was thinking the white sections could do with being smoked instead?

The clear parts have been tinted (just film) and the windows surrounds have been de-chromed. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, doog442 said:

Someone else bought the same colour car recently with 6k miles.....great colour just wondering how I'm missing the ad's. Was this on A/T ?

I think the one with 6k miles was from someone on here but mine was on A/T for a couple of weeks as a private sale. 

• Like 1

Great car and great colour, love the very modest modifications, really makes it snap.

Going to put my Carbon up for sale I think. Fresh service, fresh pads, fresh front tyres and fresh MOT - I think it’s time. 

...is consensus that A/T is best marketplace these days?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, tomRCFcarbon said:

Great car and great colour, love the very modest modifications, really makes it snap.

Going to put my Carbon up for sale I think. Fresh service, fresh pads, fresh front tyres and fresh MOT - I think it’s time. 

...is consensus that A/T is best marketplace these days?

Autotrader is the best place by far. What colour combo is yours?

On 9/23/2020 at 9:10 PM, doog442 said:

Someone else bought the same colour car recently with 6k miles.....great colour just wondering how I'm missing the ad's. Was this on A/T ?

I bought the one with 6.5k miles on,this is in Guernsey though.

70A8841A-F874-42A4-82C0-059F3928580C.jpeg

2 hours ago, CharlieC said:

I bought the one with 6.5k miles on,this is in Guernsey though.

70A8841A-F874-42A4-82C0-059F3928580C.jpeg

Lovely looking car. I cycled around Europe a few years ago. My last leg was around Guernsey which I did in a day. It was my second visit by bike. 

My guess is you pop over to France or back to the UK on the Condor to stretch its legs...what with the speed limits   :wink3:

20 minutes ago, doog442 said:

Lovely looking car. I cycled around Europe a few years ago. My last leg was around Guernsey which I did in a day. It was my second visit by bike. 

My guess is you pop over to France or back to the UK on the Condor to stretch its legs...what with the speed limits   :wink3:

Hi doog, yes normally go two or three times a year to France.

sadly not this year though!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links