Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Airbox/ Maf sensor housing wanted

Morning,

Just been out tinkering and it appears someone has damaged the tube at the end of the MAF housing, which looks to be one part with one half of the airbox.

Might be daft asking but does anyone have a spare kicking around?

Thanks,

Scott 

4 hours ago, Northern isf said:

I've got one your welcome to collect if your anywere near I don't want anything for it 

Oh wow that would be awesome, happy to donate an amount to a chosen charity or something.

Where abouts are you, I'm in the North East and notice you're in Yorkshire so you're either pretty close or miles away with the size of Yorkshire 😂 either that or I'd be happy to arrange a courier (it's only the half with the MAF connection so packaging shouldn't be a pain) either way we can hopefully sort something out.

Thanks,

Scott

13 minutes ago, Northern isf said:

No problem it's just lying around collecting dust sooner help an f'er out 👍 I live in Pontefract but my works in Doncaster you can come to which ever works out best. 

Awesome cheers! I'll fire you a PM

• 1 month later...

In case Wayne above cant find his old one, does anyone else have any leads on a standard airbox or just the MAF housing section? 

Currently have a temp fix but ideally want it sorting with a proper one!

Thanks,

Scott