Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all my name is Phil,

Just found this site a week ago and read most of it wish I found it sooner, Ive been a Citroen cx and xm v6 man for many years :crybaby: but after too many leaking brakedowns, it was time to get a real car always known about Lexus so I went for the gs300 mk1. looked at a few out of the auto trader and went for a 1998 ® gs300 legeto (I hear you all laughing) with 74k on the clock. ok I did not know it was the lowest of the range, got it for £5500 a year ago in real nice condition, oh and NO service history (I hear you) :crybaby: But I love this car, Ok no leather seats, no cd player, no sunroof, Hay I dont miss any of that, she drives fantastic and very good on fuel as good as my citroens maybey cos Im not carrying all that leather about. the valor seats are nice and warm and cosey. Ok I will get the cambelt and plugs done at lexus wolverhampton they just done my mot needed new hand brake shoes,drums which has the disks on, and pads, cost with the mot and vat £503 :crying: well you only get what you pay for she is worth it. But I do miss the citroen ride on these crap shropshire roads,

sorry this is so long clad you guys are here, Ive just gone gold need the discount

Phil

we too are glad you found us.. at the end of the day you have a lex that you love.. and as long as you are happy with it then thats all that matters, I know

i am happy with mine..and some minght not like the things i have done but hey.. i do.. AND THATS WHAT MATTERS

happy motoring mate,, and do be afraid to ask if you need help..

craig

Wow, someone else that has been there! I had a citroen xm too! Brilliant car! But then I went to a Toyota Avensis, but I wanted a real Toyota. Now i've got a GS too!

Welcome!