Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My first Lexus

Gcambo

Bought my first ever Lexus yesterday from Lexus Leicester a LC500 Sport + and drove the long way home to Cheshire, a very enjoyable experience.

Love the car but surprised it didn’t have wireless phone charging.

2306F6EA-CE51-4D60-8ED7-900EF49048F5.jpeg

FB315164-BDC0-4C36-B80F-6DE45DCA80A5.jpeg

• Like 3

Yes, I know what you mean.

I used to have a CL500 and this and the new S500 Coupe are big heavy things and not very stylish. The 8 Series BMW just looks pretty much like all other BMWs.

Enjoy.

Welcome.

I purchased my LC from Leicester nearly a year ago.Fabulous cars.

There appears to have been a lot of interest in the last few weeks as I have followed the official Lexus website and there are now only 9 for sale as opposed to a regular mid 20s earlier in the year.

Look forward to hearing your views when you get to know the car.

A J.

First impressions very positive AJ, my son in law who went me to negotiate the deal on my behalf has owned an Aston Martin Vanquish, RR Wraith and presently has the latest Bentley Continental rates the Lexus very highly, right up there he says.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2020 at 7:38 PM, AJ500 said:There appears to have been a lot of interest in the last few weeks as I have followed the official Lexus website and there are now only 9 for sale as opposed to a regular mid 20s earlier in the year.

There appears to have been a lot of interest in the last few weeks as I have followed the official Lexus website and there are now only 9 for sale as opposed to a regular mid 20s earlier in the year.

Make that 8 as OP’s is still listed!

Beautiful car OP, enjoy!

Very interesting Gordon, reading your three posts. I will be buying myself an LC500 Sport +, as an early Christmas present. It's been nearly twenty years since I have had a Lexus.

I had two LS400's before I sold my business in 2002. I don't know why I have waited so long to have another Lexus...!

I am showing my age now, but when the M5 had two concrete sections between Exeter and Bristol, the LS 400's ride was so good... I didn't know which surface I was on...

I particularly like the rear wheel steering, I had it on my Urus, and it's on my Taycan 4S...

I should have bought another Lexus a long time ago...

Enjoy yours... KW

PS This forum is better than watching youtube reviews...!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/25/2020 at 3:20 PM, Gcambo said:

Bought my first ever Lexus yesterday from Lexus Leicester a LC500 Sport + and drove the long way home to Cheshire, a very enjoyable experience.

Love the car but surprised it didn’t have wireless phone charging.

2306F6EA-CE51-4D60-8ED7-900EF49048F5.jpeg

FB315164-BDC0-4C36-B80F-6DE45DCA80A5.jpeg

Beautiful Gordon, congratulations! You’ll love it. Just taken mine for a 1200m trip across Scotland.

• Like 1

For me it's not so much the risk of scuffing wheels when we go away but the difficulty of finding a parking space where some idiot cannot park right up close to me and stop me getting in the driver's door. Oh well, it was the same with my DB9.

Know the feeling, today I parked at Sainsbury’s in Penzance at the furthest reaches of the car park and some plonker parked right next to me when there were lost of empty spaces near by.