Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

This appeared recently in a Mercedes Forum

royoftherovers

1 hour ago, ColinBarber said:

In the last ten years Mercedes had been getting better, seems they are falling back again.

Poor old Nissan, I guess that's what happens when you team up with a French manufacturer.

MB Dealerships are worse then lousy Colin and are only interested in Corporate Sales. Their Sales people appear disinterested as a customer approaches and their product knowledge smaller than infinitesimal.

The rise in the number MB Indies speaks volumes. Lexus Dealerships-the big boys- need to take care if they are to avoid a similar situation.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

MB Dealerships are worse then lousy Colin and are only interested in Corporate Sales. Their Sales people appear disinterested as a customer approaches and their product knowledge smaller than infinitesimal.

The rise in the number MB Indies speaks volumes. Lexus Dealerships-the big boys- need to take care if they are to avoid a similar situation.

I think like Lexus dealers it depends on who owns the franchise and the individuals that work there. I've not owned a MB for a number of years but when I did the local dealer I used provided a service that was better than my local Lexus dealer ever has.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ColinBarber said:

Poor old Nissan, I guess that's what happens when you team up with a French manufacturer.

True that. I believe all diesel Nissans use Renault engines?

As a perpetual Nissan fan it's just sad seeing what has become of the company and where it's headed. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/27/2020 at 10:15 PM, LexIS200Sport said:

True that. I believe all diesel Nissans use Renault engines?

As a perpetual Nissan fan it's just sad seeing what has become of the company and where it's headed. 

The diesel Renault engines are some of the best diesel engines out there.

It is the Renault electrics where Nissan have their issues.