Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lost The Plot

Martin W

Good tip after you have "Zymol'd" , let the wax harden for a couple of days then apply a coat of "Turtle Wax High Gloss Sealant". The result is superb, about £6 from Halfords,(green bottle).

Now where has the cat gone ?....Here puss puss puss ....

Well, found the cat & gave his coat a layer of sealant, he's come up a treat !

Plans have been drawn up to "Zymol" Dfor the dog.: An early morning romp in the park (steady now) to wear him out. I plan to set up the garden sprinkler system & feed autobathe into the flow to get him nice & clean & get rid of all the unmentionables. I suspect he will go into auto-shake mode so I better warn 'er indoors not to peg any washing out. Next I will find a dry section of lawn & put down a fine layer of HD cleanse. I suspect he will mistake this brown mess for mud & I hope he will have a good roll & cleanse himself, with me so far?

When he has worn himself out the fun will start when I introduce him to my microfibre buffer!!! From past encounters I remember the pain in the arm wears off after he releases his grip with his teeth .

I have not yet devised a way of administrating the wax as it has to be done by hand & I feel that the curtain twitcher next door may report me to the RSPCA (again)....got let off on a technicality !!!

Back to the drawing board............. :huh:

:) Monkey has now returned, he says we had run out of PG again. Lame excuse, no fuel left in GS ( he has got a heavy paw). Just for a treat he is on car cleaning duty in the morning.

Bloody cat's done a runner now! I give up :crybaby:

:) He works for peanuts & he makes a cracking lid of tea ! He uses the "boot slide method" to check the paintwork is smooth. Unusual I know, but he does like to show off. However boot spoilers do cramp his style & his landing.