Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi there I got techstream running with help of a tech buddy and Zotto club member😁

Is there can user guide on how to use the c software to clear DTCs. As I plugged in twice just to try and then ABS\VSC lights stayed on. I cleared them as I knew how do with paper clip method. Every time you use the techstream do you have the abs\vsc lights come on. Any advice be good. 

6 hours ago, Upex said:

Have you tried reseting these via turning steering wheel lock to lock to lock to lock, should reset sensors and lights go away.

No I havent not sure how to do it. Any help be good. 

Really want to know how to reset SAS or zero point calibration via techstream.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for delay Delp, but all I mean is start the car, sit there in park and turn the steering wheel steadily (not fast or slow, just average speed) from lock to lock, as far left as you can go, hit the stop then go as far right as you can go, then repeat left and right 1 or 2 more times.

Not sure which lights you have / it clears, but this does reset a steering position sensor or some sorts and clears vsc or whatever lights. Had them a few times when Battery (12v not hybrid) was dying and being changed etc, and its a simple 30s job.

From memory, I think I've had these lights trigger when clearing stuff with techstream etc, the wheel method above cleared them.