Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My RCF Carbon for sale...

On 10/4/2020 at 12:23 PM, Bluethunder said:

I think Toms car is listed at a great price. I remember Flytvr had problems selling his Carbon(white)..last year? But the market for F cars has changed and they tend to sell quicker compared to a year ago.

I sold mine in Apr 2019. I really couldn't be arsed with selling an F car privately and just chopped it in.

Its difficult to compare prices when its the only private sale car. Dealers can offer PX, inspection, warranty, finance (which is useful at this price point) and there is some come back so people expect private sales to be significantly cheaper.

I personally see a private sale price as somewhere just above the PX price for a car.

I'm not bashng I like silver and think the CE suits it. To someone who is in the market for one, doesnt have a car to trade in and doesnt need finance, buying Toms looks a no brainer.

51 minutes ago, tomRCFcarbon said:

You know what they say...proof of the pudding is in the eating. My RCF is now sold. Full sticker price. I guess it wasn’t overpriced after all. 

Marvelous news Tom - I did say.

Unfortanatly with forums and such as life, folk can post their "thoughts and feelings", rather than focus on fact. You stuck by fact and your car sold for the right money.

I have seen this happen countless times with GSFs and ISFs and many other brands where I am members of such forums.

All the best with your new ventures.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, The Bodyman said:

Sold my orange 2015 RCF with 19800 miles three weeks ago through a dealer on a sell or return deal. I got want I wanted £28k.The dealer got £30k.  

That sounds like a good way to avoid all the tyre-kickers and timewasters. Which dealer was it? 

11 hours ago, tomRCFcarbon said:

You know what they say...proof of the pudding is in the eating. My RCF is now sold. Full sticker price. I guess it wasn’t overpriced after all. 

Amazing. Congratulations.

You'll be selling ice cubes to the eskimos next!

On 10/9/2020 at 9:28 AM, tomRCFcarbon said:

was in no doubt your carbon would sell! bloody rare!!! 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links