Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello from a soon to be UX owner

IMO, why would anybody want or need a sport apart from the name. I have had mine for 2 years in March and with the premium pack it’s everything I need or want. It’s as quick off the mark as anybody would need. 
I have only done 6500 miles so very low use but it’s averaged out at 52mpg since new as I have never reset it. I have white with a beige interior which for me is perfect. The rear boot opening with your foot swipe is good but after a while the novelty wears off so you use the buttons and keep both feet on the ground so you do not fall over.
Only dislikes. Small screen, another 30mm height would be so much better and would not restrict the view. Some times style and design overrides practicability. My daughter has a  Fiesta which has an iPad size screen, does not look great but is much better to use. 
if your a 6ft driver do not pick up a 6ft passenger for the back. If you are a family of 4 do not go away for a camping holiday. 
Otherwise I love mine.

• Like 1

I"m 5'8 and my Dad is 5'4 so no issue there 🙂

Thanks for the advice. All dealers seem to be advising that on PCP buying new is cheaper than nearly new.

The look continues but hopefully I will be over here soon permanently from the CT Thread

20 minutes ago, Beduffshirl said:

All dealers seem to be advising that on PCP buying new is cheaper than nearly new.

Lexus are offering £2k off list price of new vehicles and the nearly new used cars are over priced - I'm sure the salesman makes more from selling a new vehicle on Toyota finance.

Depends what you want but I'd look at 10k miles/12 month old vehicles which are up to 10k cheaper than new. Steven Eagell dealers are offering 0% over three years on all their used vehicles - just beat them down on price as their sticker prices seem a little higher than others.

Funnily enough I've asked them about that and they (or one dealer not far from me) reckon you can only put a limited amount on 0% so it's not as attractive as it looks !!

They also quoted me on a new and a little persuasion has seen them come down £50 a month on PCP and 2 free services from their original quote Just waiting for a couple more to come back to me now to have a proper comparison

7 minutes ago, Beduffshirl said:

Funnily enough I've asked them about that and they (or one dealer not far from me) reckon you can only put a limited amount on 0% so it's not as attractive as it looks !!

They also quoted me on a new and a little persuasion has seen them come down £50 a month on PCP and 2 free services from their original quote Just waiting for a couple more to come back to me now to have a proper comparison

Any good offers on CARWOW through Dealers?

2 hours ago, Beduffshirl said:

Yeah, just looked at the small print, minimum 35% deposit and a maximum lend of £12k on a Lexus and £7k on a Toyota, which isn't great is it.

2 hours ago, Beduffshirl said:

Bolton had what looked like a very good deal on a Standard black but it was sold by the time i got to them. I'm waiting for two others to get back to me. Would imagine it would be after the weekend now.

After the weekend is the next quarter!

Carwow (Bolton) offered me a basic Black CT WITH 15 miles for 22K AN HOUR AGO. 

I’m hoping I get a UX as a courtesy car at next service. It’ll be an interesting comparison. Might even try for a test drive when this virus thing is under control.

On 12/23/2020 at 5:45 PM, Navnan2 said:

Well I thought you were all wondering did he ever get his UX? It finally arrived at my dealer at the weekend and I picked it up yesterday. So far very pleased with my experience with the vehicle albeit very early days. I must credit Hedge End after my frustrating ordering experience. The vehicle was Diamond coated (FOC), first service free, Mud guards fitted (FOC), rubber boot liner supplied (FOC) and rubber floor mats (FOC). The salesman did a fine job of anticipating all the multitude of settings you can set up on the vehicle and ran through them with me which just left me my specific tastes in music register. I will put some pictures up when the bl**dy rain stops and I have cleaned it again! ☺️

The above additional kit Hedge End supplied and fitted left me with some purchases I had made beforehand now no longer needed by me. I have a tailored rubber boot liner unused, and some mud flaps with fixings. Both non-Lexus. If anybody is interested in either or both let me know and perhaps we can come to some arrangement.  For some reason I was unable to upload my pictures, I will follow this up if anybody is interested.

Cheers Barry and Happy Christmas to you all from Tier 4 from Boxing Day!  

Finally some pictures of my recent purchase.

Lexus back.jpg

Lexus Front.jpg

Lexus inside.jpg

Lexus side.jpg

• Like 6

Congratulations Mark. All the best with your order experience, mine is well documented here. The saving grace for me was how much effort went into making sure I was finally happy after quite some delay with little extras folded in complimentary. You may have to encourage them on that front if it happens to you but hopefully not necessary. You went for the Mercury grey and white ash in the end? Which model? 

1 hour ago, Beduffshirl said:

Mercury Grey and Cobalt on standard with Premium Plus Pack.

They are throwing in adventure pack

Nice, so you won't need my spare rubber boot liner and mud guards I was going to offer you at a great price if they are throwing in the adventure pack! 😄

I've got the roof rails, not fitted yet as I haven't decided whether to go with Lexus' own bike racks or hit Thule or something...anyone have any recommendations?

I'd like to get an e-bike at some point, but as far as I can tell no roof-mounted rack supports that much weight...

Nick

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links