Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted - IS300 Sportcross

I have an '04 reg IS300 saloon in good condition. It has done nearly 90,000 miles and has recently had the cambelt changed and new front brake calipers and pads fitted. I need the extra space that the Sportcross offers (it must be a 300 model). Can anyone help please?

KE04 ZVF.JPG

I hope you find a nice one. I owned a lovely black example for 3 years and only sold it when I needed more space with a growing family. The engine and gearbox were perfectly matched, it was smart, practical, luxurious and so nice to drive. A proper Lexus!

That is the ONLY one on AutoTrader! AND it looks a beauty! Good MOT history, interior looks well looked after

" NO! NO! NO! "

My wife, who is usually understanding, has just caught me looking at the advert!

Even the young teenagers dob me in to the wife! "Mum! Dad's looking at cars again!" Little snots!

55 minutes ago, Spacewagon52 said:

That is the ONLY one on AutoTrader! AND it looks a beauty! Good MOT history, interior looks well looked after

" NO! NO! NO! "

My wife, who is usually understanding, has just caught me looking at the advert!

Even the young teenagers dob me in to the wife! "Mum! Dad's looking at cars again!" Little snots!

Not just me then !

I had a 300 probably 20 plus years ago. Toyota lent it to me for the weekend for evaluation and I took it through North Wales. It was an incredible 6 cylinder motor with no rattles or squeaks, but its fuel gauge was faster than its clock!

• Haha 1