Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Buying a used GSF available now

On 10/4/2020 at 5:49 PM, F.A. said:

I wonder if any have been written off in the last year. My insurance has gone up by £140 for no apparent reason. My wife’s  RX450h went up by £3! 

Hi.

If you ever do need any help with insurance then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

On 10/4/2020 at 7:22 PM, F.A. said:

I guess that makes sense. 1 in circa 70 cars written greatly increases the risk to insurance companies.  It will be interesting to see if other owners notice an insurance hike at renewal. 

My insurance renewal premium (beginning of October) went up by a third this year for no reason (with Churchill) after being static for the past 2 years.  I changed to the Institute of Advanced Motorists insurance and got it back down to around last year's premium (£390). 

• Like 1

On 10/5/2020 at 8:59 PM, DAN@ADRIAN FLUX said:

Hi.

If you ever do need any help with insurance then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

Yes definitely do they have great customer service, took me over a year to prove I wasn't involved in a crash even after I showed proof I sold the vehicle at the time of said smash, constant threats from bailiffs and around 100 rounds plus of email tennis and still not 100% sure it's resolved, my correspondence stopped when covid arrived so who knows. 

On 10/4/2020 at 1:47 PM, Arnett said:

It Sold yesterday. 

It arrived at the dealership and someone went down and got it yesterday. 

The car was almost immaculate with a couple of marks near the front grill.

I was in contact with Stuart at the dealership tad disappointing with his slow responses as on the Friday had asked him if they would be willing to send me all the paperwork to E sign. As getting down with work is quite difficult for me. 

But oh well someone's got a beauty of a car. 

Better luck next time for me 😅and hopefully the sales executive im speaking to can be more proactive in responsiveness. 

More annoyingly I had actually contacted them telling them I'm good to purchase on the 30th as the approved used finance offer was impeccable. But by the time the dealer shew any interest it had increased to 8.9% and the GFV they had been giving was a huge low ball offer 

Exactly Stuart called me and apologised as someone drove to them and paid non refundable deposit and if it becomes available he will call me, seriously??

very annoyed by this, just paid a deposit for yellow carbon edition RCF today maybe GSF was not meant for me

7 minutes ago, Hatat said:

Exactly Stuart called me and apologised as someone drove to them and paid non refundable deposit and if it becomes available he will call me, seriously??

very annoyed by this, just paid a deposit for yellow carbon edition RCF today maybe GSF was not meant for me

I presumed you'd got it....

So you've now gone for the yellow and black carbon RCF being discussed on another thread...wow, a real stand out car. Hope it works out and please report back. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Hatat said:

Good luck on the RCF mate, your not in competition with me for this one though as I need 4 doors 😇

Hope you get it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arnett said:

Good luck on the RCF mate, your not in competition with me for this one though as I need 4 doors 😇

Hope you get it 

Thanks mate, I actually don’t need 4 doors so RCF will do for me too, best of luck for a GSF mate!

1 hour ago, doog442 said:

So you've now gone for the yellow and black carbon RCF being discussed on another thread...wow, a real stand out car. Hope it works out and please report back. 

Yes I did, it will be ready next week and will report it if I get it, paid a deposit late afternoon today so fingers crossed 😁

On 10/7/2020 at 9:51 PM, doog442 said:

Hello mate, I got the car today from Wakefield oh boy the experience of driving it back to London was out of this world I drove in sport+ with paddle shifters a good number of times it’s utter orgasmic. I noticed carbon edition does feel a bit lighter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Hatat said:

Hello mate, I got the car today from Wakefield oh boy the experience of driving it back to London was out of this world I drove in sport+ with paddle shifters a good number of times it’s utter orgasmic. I noticed carbon edition does feel a bit lighter.

Sounds like we need some pictures of the car, never seen a yellow one!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hatat said:

Just don't forget that public road is not a race track 🙂 

In my opinion F car deserve to be taken for a track once a while, or at least to Germany. On public roads in the UK it is not so much of fun, unless you want to be the one driver who everyone will look at and say what a ***** 😛

• Like 1