Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Into the F Fold....

36 minutes ago, F.A. said:

You could try pulling the build sheet on the Lexus portal  if you have the VIN number.

I have the VIN from a HPI....how do I get the build sheet?

Found it by using Lexus-tech.

It has TVD and Mark Levinson. ML also includes 10" screen right?

1 hour ago, BillNick said:

I have the VIN from a HPI....how do I get the build sheet?

Found it by using Lexus-tech.

It has TVD and Mark Levinson. ML also includes 10" screen right?

Good work. 

I may be wrong but I think the 10.25 inch screen was fitted at the 2018 update.  

5 hours ago, BillNick said:

Got it, thank you

17 speakers.... 835w!! This is very good news for a semi professional DJ like myself 🙂

I can recommend The Who's Baba O'Riley as a great track to test the full effect. Volume 56 did the trick foe me

Any other suggestions out there for epic music to showcase the system?

In case you were all wondering, I am a very happy man indeed after collecting the RCF from @Dave400SE on Friday.

Absolutely over the moon with it, and what an animal it is too 🤪

Been lame with the update/posts but after 2 days in the Peak District I then moved house so its all go.

Hoping to give it a clean later today so will get some pics up 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2020 at 7:22 PM, ColinBarber said:

Only the 10th anniversary edition has a matt finish. Standard mercury grey is a cleat coat gloss.

FYI all the 'sonic' colours are five layers like Azure Blue.

So standard gloss mercury grey can be worked on like any other grey? Only asking as I'm looking at a car with mercury grey as it's paint code!

Thanks.

7 hours ago, RichGS11 said:

So standard gloss mercury grey can be worked on like any other grey? Only asking as I'm looking at a car with mercury grey as it's paint code!

Thanks.

The Mrs NX is Mercury grey and I've been treating it as normal without issue so far, got a tonne of correcting done this weekend past, cracking colour when prepped and protected properly! 🙂

• Thanks 1

So ... 

My wife just put a deposit down on the GSF for sale by Hull 😅

May not be have the red interior but I kind of felt like black may age better in the end. And also it's not a 2017 plate but what's £300 a year in tax. 😂.

If all goes well 😚My IS250 goes and this GSF is mine 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Arnett said:

So ... 

May not be have the red interior but I kind of felt like black may age better in the end. And also it's not a 2017 plate but what's £300 a year in tax. 😂.

Congratulations 👏🏼😊

1 hour ago, Arnett said:

So ... 

Congrats mate good choice, just checked it and it was reserved so here I find the next owner 🙂 it looks immaculate out and inside! 

1 hour ago, Hatat said:

Congrats mate good choice, just checked it and it was reserved so here I find the next owner 🙂 it looks immaculate out and inside! 

Yeah I called them this morning and had photos sent as the website was uploading them. 

Comes with actual F mats, 2 new rears, new breaks and being freshly serviced now. 

Paintwork is being clay bared and the alloys are being touched up, also lacking a key so only 2 but they are sorting me out a new key card for it. 

With only a dozen 2017 or newer ones I just couldn't keep gambling and waiting for a red interior to come and tbh once this is tinted up and murdered out a bit it'll stand out a tad. 

Hull lexus is going to deliver it aswell. Ngl best early Christmas pressie ever alongside a ps5 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arnett said:

Yeah I called them this morning and had photos sent as the website was uploading them. 

Comes with actual F mats, 2 new rears, new breaks and being freshly serviced now. 

Paintwork is being clay bared and the alloys are being touched up, also lacking a key so only 2 but they are sorting me out a new key card for it. 

With only a dozen 2017 or newer ones I just couldn't keep gambling and waiting for a red interior to come and tbh once this is tinted up and murdered out a bit it'll stand out a tad. 

Hull lexus is going to deliver it aswell. Ngl best early Christmas pressie ever alongside a ps5 😂

Nice, what a way to celebrate Christmas 😂 F models are something else! 
And the price is very good too taking into account all the work they did for this car as you mentioned above.

Just now, Hatat said:

Nice, what a way to celebrate Christmas 😂 F models are something else! 
And the price is very good too taking into account all the work the did for this car as you mentioned above.

After the shambles of trying to contact coventry over the white / red combo last month it was so refreshing to deal with Hull, much more professional and relatable.  

Fantastic rates right now also as previously was 8.9 now back down to 4.9 and my trade in was slightly better. 🤗😅

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arnett said:

After the shambles of trying to contact coventry over the white / red combo last month it was so refreshing to deal with Hull, much more professional and relatable.  

Fantastic rates right now also as previously was 8.9 now back down to 4.9 and my trade in was slightly better. 🤗😅

I was after it honestly and as rightly said ”shambles” I bought an RCF, Stuart from Coventry contacted me again for an RCF 2015 in the black and red interior with pictures and all that I told him sorry I bought one last week 🙂 I never seen that car advertised though 

5 minutes ago, Hatat said:

I was after it honestly and as rightly said ”shambles” I bought an RCF, Stuart from Coventry contacted me again for an RCF 2015 in the black and red interior with pictures and all that I told him sorry I bought one last week 🙂 I never seen that car advertised though 

Even little things like them refusing to deliver it and Hull haven't even asked for a fee. 😅

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Arnett said:

So ... 

Thats my old one, I had it for a year and unwisely sold in in 2018. looks like its done very little   mileage since then. 

lexus gsf.jpg