Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LS460 Search

Darren_R

🙂 Hi All, just found this very helpful website. Having just returned from overseas I'm searching for an LS460, preferably with some service history. If anyone knows of a good example

please do let me know. Urgently required so I can return this horrible rental car! Thanks to all in advance!

1 hour ago, The-Acre said:

I guess asking what your budget is may help with some answers.

Good point tks 😉 - ideally around £7-8k with a little wiggle room. I did notice a superb example here from a Sept post, but clearly I’ve missed that one.....

thanks again 

1 hour ago, Darren_R said:

Good point tks 😉 - ideally around £7-8k with a little wiggle room. I did notice a superb example here from a Sept post, but clearly I’ve missed that one.....

thanks again 

Yes, I think that was a beautiful example.  They rarely come up for sale on this forum but like buying most cars it's best not to rush too much.  By all accounts the 460 can be hard on suspension components so something to be aware of, it has a chain rather than a cambelt which is good so listen for front end rattles on a high mileage car.  History is key really, ideally main dealer. If you find something post on here in case it's a known car.

2 hours ago, The-Acre said:

Yes, I think that was a beautiful example.  They rarely come up for sale on this forum but like buying most cars it's best not to rush too much.  By all accounts the 460 can be hard on suspension components so something to be aware of, it has a chain rather than a cambelt which is good so listen for front end rattles on a high mileage car.  History is key really, ideally main dealer. If you find something post on here in case it's a known car.

That’s super helpful thank you! I used to manage a Lexus dealership many many years ago when this car was launched, back then the tech was world leading hence a decent investment now hoping the right car comes along. I always thought the engine was a cambelt so your advice is very much appreciated....thanks again, your advice is much appreciated 

33 minutes ago, Darren_R said:

That’s super helpful thank you! I used to manage a Lexus dealership many many years ago when this car was launched, back then the tech was world leading hence a decent investment now hoping the right car comes along. I always thought the engine was a cambelt so your advice is very much appreciated....thanks again, your advice is much appreciated 

You're very welcome.  I think even today the technology in my 17 year old car is way higher than many new ones I come across.  Good luck with your search!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links