Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Le Mans 24 Hour Endurance Race

Jock

I'm currently in the process of trying to organise a LOC club event to go and watch the Le Mans 24 Endurance Race on Jun 12/13, as I've always wanted to go and watch this since I was a kid, but never been able to find the time or money. So I though if there was a good few LOC members all going, this would save a bit of cash.

I can start organising mini-buses etc... if there is enough interest from members.

I was thinking that all the Scottish members could meet @ Lexus Edinburgh on the Friday (11th) and then drive down through England picking up LOC members from various motorway service stations in the minibuses.

I read recently that it would cost £99 for race entry and your tent pitch.

Another option is £349 for race entry and use of a chateau for the weekend, but I'm Scottish, so I ain't paying that :crying:

The tent option sounds good to me, and if people are sharing tents, that will also bring the cost down.

I will look into costs more, if there are enough people interested.

P.S. I will be bringing a huge crate of Lager!! :whistling:

Anyway, let me know what you think guys?

Jock,

I'd suggest looking @ next year and booking a hotel in advance for those peeps interested...........The Ginetta owners club did something like that a few years ago....they extended the week end to a week though.............

18 GRAND!!!! Fu :tsktsk: n' Hell!!

My Lex only cost £12k

If could just my wife's face, if I told her I was gonna spend £18k on watching a F1 race. Well more like her shoe coming towards my head :duh: :yack:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk