Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Le Mans 24 Hour Endurance Race

Jock

I'm currently in the process of trying to organise a LOC club event to go and watch the Le Mans 24 Endurance Race on Jun 12/13, as I've always wanted to go and watch this since I was a kid, but never been able to find the time or money. So I though if there was a good few LOC members all going, this would save a bit of cash.

I can start organising mini-buses etc... if there is enough interest from members.

I was thinking that all the Scottish members could meet @ Lexus Edinburgh on the Friday (11th) and then drive down through England picking up LOC members from various motorway service stations in the minibuses.

I read recently that it would cost £99 for race entry and your tent pitch.

Another option is £349 for race entry and use of a chateau for the weekend, but I'm Scottish, so I ain't paying that :crying:

The tent option sounds good to me, and if people are sharing tents, that will also bring the cost down.

I will look into costs more, if there are enough people interested.

P.S. I will be bringing a huge crate of Lager!! :whistling:

Anyway, let me know what you think guys?

Jock,

I'd suggest looking @ next year and booking a hotel in advance for those peeps interested...........The Ginetta owners club did something like that a few years ago....they extended the week end to a week though.............

18 GRAND!!!! Fu :tsktsk: n' Hell!!

My Lex only cost £12k

If could just my wife's face, if I told her I was gonna spend £18k on watching a F1 race. Well more like her shoe coming towards my head :duh: :yack: