Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Much For Satnav?

Is it possible to have satnav retro-fitted or would this be too expensive to be feasible?

I've been looking round at satnav systems for a while now and the best deal seems to be an Ipaq with a gps card and software (possibly costing around 500 in total if I went for second hand kit). How would this compare with a Lexus satnav system?

Do a search through the forums. This has been discussed many times. There are a few members using an iPAQ based solution.

There is also a sat nav system for sale in the buy&sell forum, however this will require a lot of work to fit as the wiring is not in place in a non sat nav vehicle.

Bought myself a Garmin ique a month ago. Can be transported from one car to another. Cost £630 which includes a PDA. 256MB media Card and in car charger and speaker also a map which covers most of Europe. Have a look at www.garmin.com for spec. Excellent tool.

Halfords will soon / are now selling a German system for £400. Includes PDA (Win Mobile 2003), memory card, GPS & software. Story here. Not sure what software they are using and don't know if you can use the thing as a PDA also.

these were in aldi a little while ago for 500 euro , so about 350 quid.

Halfords will soon / are now selling a German system for £400. Includes PDA (Win Mobile 2003), memory card, GPS & software. Story here. Not sure what software they are using and don't know if you can use the thing as a PDA also.

Wow, I just had a look on the Halfords website...

here

...looks good!

I've got a Dell Axim which cost me a shade under £200 and I know you can pick up Tomtom navigator/software for it for around £250. My mate uses this on his iPAC and really rates it.

Ive also got a Dell Axim X5 with tom tom nav software - it is good, i just cant hear it over my music :yahoo::yahoo: :duh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links