Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Some ****** Keyed My Car

Some :tsktsk: er Keyed my car last night :crybaby: why do they do it! all i know is you must be sick in the :tsktsk: ing head to do this to some ones car,

http://www.savepic.com/freepicturehosting/...mg=DSCF0022.jpg

http://www.savepic.com/freepicturehosting/...mg=DSCF0027.jpg

on top of the keying the :tsktsk: ing speed bumps around where i am attacked the front of my car today why do they make them so big :crybaby:

http://www.savepic.com/freepicturehosting/...mg=DSCF0024.jpg

http://www.savepic.com/freepicturehosting/...mg=DSCF0023.jpg

so you could say im not haveing a good week

:tsktsk: you never catch em though,its jealousy mate,looking at the pics you might be able to get away with a good polish to remove the marks.

no Scorpion, there is about 1cm where it has took the top coat of paint of :tsktsk: ers if i get them they will not know what hit them :angry:

Sorry to see that marcus , one of my worst nightmares is having my car keyed! I really would be besides myself with anger, just watching the thieving twockers on telly make my blood boil, having my car keyed would result in me bouncing of every wall in the house! :angry:

Can you get a smart repair done on it?

Sorry to hear that matey, those peeps are worthless *******, like Pete said its jealousy most of the times, if not then is those kids who parents dont give a **** what they are doing once they are out of the house, its sad to see things like this happen all the time, as for the speed bump, my *** it must be a very big one to do that sort of damages, how fast was you traveling at the times?

Agreed its extreme, but on my last SC I had quite a few chips on the front, and ring scratches on the door frame from the other half :tsktsk: .

I thought instead of touching up the paint work i'd get a respray.... It was the biggest smile i've had on my face since telling my misses, you have to keep trying to have a kid :lol:

Think i will get a respray , That way they can do the Bodykit as well ;) when i got the Kit sprayed the paint job looked good , but when i put it on the car it was not a good paintmatch :yawn: when i come to get it Sprayed i can get them to refit the Bodykit as my fiting! well it was ok but i think they would make a better job of it :whistling: as you can see from the pic,s the front of the car hit the top of a speed bump as i went over it and cracked the front where it was stuck to the car,

so when i have the "cash" :crybaby: i will book her in to have a respray and bodykit refit

P.S Thanks guys for your post,s :)

Bad news re "keyed", and as for those speed bumps !!. The place where I work in city centre Manchester has a retractable bollard to prevent unauthorised entry. This bollard is surposed to stay down for 20 seconds to let you drive over it. But no, week before Xmas the bollard decides to give me less than 3 seconds. Result: Lower front skirt on my GS300 Sport (II) was smashed to pieces,the main front bumper was snapped into 3 bits & all the engine undertrays were pulled off. Cost over £1000 to repair ! My excess was £375 wich I am still trying to claw back.

My car was the 3rd victim of this device & the total to last Friday now stands @ 7. The last one was the council waste truck which managed to pull the entire mechanism out of the ground!! :D A result at last.

The Lex' is back cruisin' again but as you say those speed bumps are a pain. I spoke to a friend of a friend who was a council member & the thought was that the cars would grind the speed bumps to an aceptable level . Nice to know we have responsable people looking after our roads, "Bring back the JCB's"

scorpions right, its jealousy, happened to me just after i got my lex, someone keyed it in the works car park so im 99% certain it was someone i worked with! luckily lex bolton payed to take one out and i got the other done at the same time at Manchester Car Refurbishment.

Marcus,

Sorry to hear it worthless fatherless people.

Will be the dogs when shes resprayed........

see ya @ Gaydon

Yea im still comeing to Gaydon mate :) see you there Dave

Take more than a Key job to stop me from comeing to this meet :whistling: as it is my 1st :blush:

Just a bit ****** off right now! I will be ok by next week :winky:

Kinda know how you feel mate... :angry: Mine has just cost sixty quid after kid with brick did his damage.. Looks well again now though.. :) Jealousy is a bad thing. I hope you get it sorted out ;) First time at Gayden for me as well mate so hopefully I'll see you there..

Nod..

post-50-1079572192.jpg