Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Front Tyres 300h 235 40 19

I purchased my 2017 F Sport 300h late August with 13K miles and fetched it 145 miles to get it home. It noticed a sustained slight drift to the nearside on motorways and when home I found an OE Dunlop Sport Maxx 050 on the OSF and a Pirelli P7 on NSF, which was a silly thing to find on the steering axle of a quality car.. 

Two new Dunlop OE tyres fitted together have cured the steering issue and I am left with two good tyres with 5 to 5.5mm even wear tread left and no damage.

I am not keen to blot my copybook quickly and after reading the forum rules I am unclear whether or not I can inform anyone that I have two decent part-worn tyres available.

I would not propose to advertise any price but simply invite any interested member to contact me directly. 

Can the moderator clarify the position please?    

You can sell them, as long as they're advertised in the relevant section - The buyers & sellers corner.

I'd post a link if I wasn't on mobile...just scroll down, it's near the bottom of the forum. :)

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk