Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS-F seats to the tip

I’m sick of storing some IS-F seats in my garage.

Black. Good condition. Rear seats and driver’s. Have passenger leather as well (not seat).

PM if you want to make an offer, otherwise they’re going in the skip next weekend.

2 hours ago, NothernDan said:

@Flytvr according to the site you cannot receive PMs mate?!? 

I would probably be interested in these.

If they are going to the tip on Saturday, maybe @Flytvr could be kind of enough to let you know which tip so that you could salvage them without having to put in an offer.

I'd be intetested in the rear bench if its still available. My car has spent a lot of time with child seats in the back it would seem (including my own)

5 hours ago, C.B said:

I'd be intetested in the rear bench if its still available. My car has spent a lot of time with child seats in the back it would seem (including my own)

Absolutely

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, emjay82 said:

What's wrong with you? Future classic and you bin them!?!?

Taking up space in my garage. Made it clear I was going to bin them. No genuine interest on this forum.  Two of the newer members on here contacted me, asked for some pics. I sent a video showing the seats were mint and never heard anything. Very rude, but there you have it.

As I've always maintained, selling F cars, very difficult. Giving F parts away, just as difficult.