Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Update On Nitrous.......

Emmm... An interesting read.

The moral of the story is... Use a high quality relay when drawing excessive current, and have it wired correctly with the activation micro switch activating the relay coils.

Does this mean I brought a sound piece of kit Dave ?

Emmm... An interesting read.

The moral of the story is... Use a high quality relay when drawing excessive current, and have it wired correctly with the activation micro switch activating the relay coils.

Does this mean I brought a sound piece of kit Dave ?

Think so.

Imagine te set up

all rushed, people asking ?'s while bits are changed etc.........

trying to merge two systems............

I'm sure with your talents it will be a breeze.

I'm going to subscribe to the forum :winky:

wow, sounds mad!! Glad the car wasn't completely trashed.

:offtopic: but is this the "other site" that people were banned from here because of?? Seems load of people on here are also on there too? I am confused.

any of you who recall the heated Tdi vs Loz debate in july/august last year may want to peruse this link :whistling:

http://www.noswizard.com/bboard/viewtopic....forum=3&start=0

Commiserations to Loz

Be fair dave, it wasn't a TDi v Loz debate, and I don't think it was heated.

To me it seemed more like a Loz trying to wind up TDi debate, and now it is clear that Loz was misinformed.

My Mum always told me that a little knowledge was a bad thing.

lol, yeh but Mark,, would you get a kit from matey who lives in a caravan in a field... i think was the statment..

You're not being racist against Pikeys are you Fargo :lol:

I haven't got a clue where Mr HiPower lives or works, nor do I really care. All I know is that we are happy with the products, and it was proven to Loz that performance improvements can be made by using HiPower parts and techniques over the NoS kit (if I understand the thread correctly).

I think it is interesting to note that not all nitrous systems are the same, which can lead to quite large performance differences. The same can be said for other parts such as ecu's, exhausts, filters etc etc.

wow, sounds mad!! Glad the car wasn't completely trashed.

:offtopic: but is this the "other site" that people were banned from here because of?? Seems load of people on here are also on there too? I am confused.

I agree ,never new it existed until today ,seems thier is a bit of negativity flying around to if you read the post's

I meant the <snip> site, not the noz site!! Sounds like there were large improvements to be made though. (regarding NOZ I mean!)

Edited by Matthew_McNally

err isnt that what dave just said Maz.... youve lost the plot me thinks  lol

I never had any plots to loss in the first place...hehehe :whistling::whistling::whistling: , but before this post, i alway though you guys were all having the same system fitted to the car.... :blink::blink::blink::blink::yawn::yawn::yawn:

also i wish i can read properly 2am in the morning........err come to think of it anytimes during the day too... :blink::blink: ;) ;) :offtopic: