Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Exhaust system

Armytrix or GThaus systems both valvetronic ie you can open or close the valves via Bluetooth on app on phone (Armytrix) or remote control to make it louder or quiteish 😂 

i personally have the Armytrix system

there not cheap tho both systems come in around the 5k mark

9FCDDFD8-3874-4FF3-90BC-4DEF0BA896D9.jpeg

F4A68145-7E5B-429C-BD6E-C95B36D181CD.jpeg

2F75ABC0-DF82-4A33-91EE-CC5B65E0EA8D.jpeg

C95873CB-3C14-4521-B14D-DCF9BB60C988.jpeg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mr2lad said:

Armytrix or GThaus systems both valvetronic ie you can open or close the valves via bluetooth on app on phone (Armytrix) or remote control to make it louder or quiteish 😂 

i personally have the Armytrix system

there not cheap tho both systems come in around the 5k mark

9FCDDFD8-3874-4FF3-90BC-4DEF0BA896D9.jpeg

F4A68145-7E5B-429C-BD6E-C95B36D181CD.jpeg

2F75ABC0-DF82-4A33-91EE-CC5B65E0EA8D.jpeg

C95873CB-3C14-4521-B14D-DCF9BB60C988.jpeg

Wow that exhaust looks solid thanks mate for sharing honestly those pipes look sick :) where have you done it? 

TUX autos which is a part of LK performance in Cleckheaton near Bradford, they fitted it and programmed it into car as it also reads data of how your cars running and sends the info to your app on your phone, so wouldn’t recommend trying to fit system yourself, only charged me 250 to fit it

• Thanks 2

Thanks mate for posting all the info, pic and that lovely vid of your car it is mental how loud your car is :) certainly looking to get Armytrix and will contact your guys who installed it for you :)

Have you faced any problem with the exhaust?

Is there any cost for maintenance of the exhaust or it's once install and last like stock exhaust?

If your after a nice exhaust I'd say just make sure you go for a valve system as listed above. 

RR racing make the bazooka 

Armytrix have the best toys linked to it due to app etc but personally I think it's the least throaty of the three. 

And the finally GTHaus. :  my personal favourite of the systems. Deep throaty ear massaging pleasure notes. Here's a video on an rcf but there's loads of YouTube's up with them in the states 

Don't even own one the damn cars yet but have chosen my exhaust, mats, steering wheel, external carbon changes, and other little changes 🤦‍♂️

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Arnett said:

If your after a nice exhaust I'd say just make sure you go for a valve system as listed above. 

RR racing make the bazooka 

Armytrix have the best toys linked to it due to app etc but personally I think it's the least throaty of the three. 

And the finally GTHaus. :  my personal favourite of the systems. Deep throaty ear massaging pleasure notes. Here's a video on an rcf but there's loads of YouTube's up with them in the states 

Don't even own one the damn cars yet but have chosen my exhaust, mats, steering wheel, external carbon changes, and other little changes 🤦‍♂️

😳😳 man this exhaust though, I hope we can find it in the UK :)

25 minutes ago, Hatat said:

😳😳 man this exhaust though, I hope we can find it in the UK 🙂

1 hour ago, Arth_Vader said:

Lordy that GTHaus one could wake the dead.  Monster.

And that gentleman is why it's my favourite exhaust. 

I have heard gthaus is quite open to barter and yes they ship to the UK. 

However I would want to know if you could program the valve to one of the unused dashboard switches by the steering wheel.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arnett said:

And that gentleman is why it's my favourite exhaust. 

I have heard gthaus is quite open to barter and yes they ship to the UK. 

However I would want to know if you could program the valve to one of the unused dashboard switches by the steering wheel.

Armytrix is good too and they operate in the UK too would probably go with them :)

Hello fellow exhaust gang 😉

I have GTHaus for my GSF, so can offer some insight on the purchase and product etc. I believe Cezar is not as active online these days (dont blame him).

So I have the wireless remote to open and close the exhaust valves - easy peasy. From discussions with Cezar prior to buying mine I think I remember him saying his is wired up to his headlight switch, so I would imagine you could use something else to activate the valves as required. I went for the remote as I just couldn't be bothered to research haha.

In terms of ordering, I spoke to GTHaus direct, first off make sure you order during a sale (they have different offers running most of the year), I asked for a shipping quote and explained I was UK LOC member and the system had been recommended by another member (bit of fluff for them) 😉 and wondered if they could offer any further discounts etc. They met me half way with the shipping which I thought was quite nice of them.

In terms of noise, if you get mid pipe and back boxes the GTHaus is loud, like LOUD LOUD. Cold start open valves can be heard across the UK if you ask me! The mid pipe removes the 2nd cat, unleashing all the V8 goodness and the back boxes are much less restrictive than stock. I'll post a video below of a mid pipe only GSF with stock back boxes to highlight the gains it gives. The exhaust valves closed, the noise is still very spirited and still a good gain over stock. This coupled with the airbox mod (removal of vacuum line) is just dirtyyyy, but I ended up hooking it back up as I enjoyed the extra vroom at 3.5k revs 😛

Any other questions, fire away 🙂

• Like 3

On 10/29/2020 at 11:58 AM, hockeyedwards said:

Hello fellow exhaust gang 😉

I have GTHaus for my GSF, so can offer some insight on the purchase and product etc. I believe Cezar is not as active online these days (dont blame him).

So I have the wireless remote to open and close the exhaust valves - easy peasy. From discussions with Cezar prior to buying mine I think I remember him saying his is wired up to his headlight switch, so I would imagine you could use something else to activate the valves as required. I went for the remote as I just couldn't be bothered to research haha.

In terms of ordering, I spoke to GTHaus direct, first off make sure you order during a sale (they have different offers running most of the year), I asked for a shipping quote and explained I was UK LOC member and the system had been recommended by another member (bit of fluff for them) 😉 and wondered if they could offer any further discounts etc. They met me half way with the shipping which I thought was quite nice of them.

In terms of noise, if you get mid pipe and back boxes the GTHaus is loud, like LOUD LOUD. Cold start open valves can be heard across the UK if you ask me! The mid pipe removes the 2nd cat, unleashing all the V8 goodness and the back boxes are much less restrictive than stock. I'll post a video below of a mid pipe only GSF with stock back boxes to highlight the gains it gives. The exhaust valves closed, the noise is still very spirited and still a good gain over stock. This coupled with the airbox mod (removal of vacuum line) is just dirtyyyy, but I ended up hooking it back up as I enjoyed the extra vroom at 3.5k revs 😛

Any other questions, fire away 🙂

Thanks mate for the info, will installing an exhaust have an impact on warranty and the engine on the long run?

Do aftermarket exhausts required maintenance too or they are durable like stock exhausts? 

22 minutes ago, mr2lad said:

No maintenance needed mine still looks brand new after being fitted over a year and a half ago and nearly 20k of use

Thanks mate for sharing your experience I shall contact my local Lexus dealer if they can fit it or a garage in London

1 hour ago, Hatat said:

Thanks mate for the info, will installing an exhaust have an impact on warranty and the engine on the long run?

Do aftermarket exhausts required maintenance too or they are durable like stock exhausts? 

I spoke to my local dealer before forking out for the exhaust as i was concerned regarding warranty. They said it would pretty much have no impact on the warranty 🙂

Also looked at some US forums who have run a GTHaus for 20-30k or more miles without any issue to the engine.

As far as I know there is no maintenance required. For the first 3 months I had the luxury of quik jacks to get the car off the ground for other purposes but I did just check all the clamps etc for potential leaks, but the garage I used to fit are reputable guys so didn't expect any problems 😄

• Like 1

I’d personally get company that supply’s it to fit....its not straight forward and the likes of Armytrix supplier are experienced its not just exhaust off and new one on...it needs programmed into car

• Like 1

What system you going for Armytrix or GThaus..... do NOT try and fit or get someone untrained to fit the Armytrix or you will end up with errors on dash....tux autos / LK performance in cleckheaton are your guys to purchase and get fitted from

i lived north east Scotland when i had mine fitted so had to travel 400mls to get fitted but well worth it

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mr2lad said:

What system you going for Armytrix or GThaus..... do NOT try and fit or get someone untrained to fit the Armytrix or you will end up with errors on dash....tux autos / LK performance in cleckheaton are your guys to purchase and get fitted from

i lived north east Scotland when i had mine fitted so had to travel 400mls to get fitted but well worth it

I am tempted to go with Armytrix as we have the supplier here and the vid you shared of your car it’s loud enough maybe not as GThous but it’s amazing ;) 

45 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

I spoke to my local dealer before forking out for the exhaust as i was concerned regarding warranty. They said it would pretty much have no impact on the warranty 🙂

Also looked at some US forums who have run a GTHaus for 20-30k or more miles without any issue to the engine.

As far as I know there is no maintenance required. For the first 3 months I had the luxury of quik jacks to get the car off the ground for other purposes but I did just check all the clamps etc for potential leaks, but the garage I used to fit are reputable guys so didn't expect any problems 😄

Thanks for sharing your experience mate, I wish I know a garage who can fix and order it from US, Armytrix is established here in the UK and the garages can order and fit it as the gentlemen here mentioned :)