Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blue Dash Lights - Update

Fargo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep the leds ive used are FULLY dimmable.

The only problem ive had is keeping my eyes on the road, keep looking at the blueness.

Can i ask if you have fitted your kit to a lexus yet (only ask as that picture you used is from someone elses gallery) are you aware of the light guides behind the dials,, you need an LED capable of spreading enough light for the guides to pick up the light source, normal LEDs have a very narrow viewing angle,, your i believe are 30 degrees,

I have used the off the shelf 4 LED wedge type bulbs (your one is a single led) and they dont spread the light very well, you have to bend and point the LED directly at eh pickup point for a decent spread..

Anyways i have already ordered a set from you so i can try them out and let the people on LOC know how they are, i must say that yours do look more like the blue i have achieved with the stereo and sat nav etc..

perhaps you can post a picture of your kit on YOUR lex,

ta

paul

Go to this URL mate:

http://www.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/album01

There is a dropdown called Admin options - if you select that you will see the add photos option - select that and a new window will pop up. Just enter the filenames and upload :)

Other way if you're hosting the images yourself is to enter the word url in hard brackets around a url like this (don't forget the slash on the second one):

[url]http://www.abc.com/pic1.gif[/url]

hi im the ebay guy just joined up on here ive only just got my lex you see, my business is car dash led kit been doing these for a few years now:)

btw fargo looks good but is it a bit harsh on the eyes at night??

Just so you guys know, led_auto_design is a SCAM ARTIST!!!! He stole his pictures out of my album and obviously has no proof he can ever do this!!! If he was legit, then why wouldn't he take his own pictures!

led_auto_design you piece of trash, don't even try to say that you didn't steal my pictures.. If you do I will call your sorry ***** out and your reputation will be trashed Admit you stole it, stop using my pics, and I will leave you alone. Trust me, stop using my pictures or you will be contacted by my attorney.

Thanks guys. I never even knew about this site until recently. Fargo and I are chatting about co-releasing a kit. So you guys know, this project has been a 2 year project for me. There are extreme issues with changing parts of this dash. Specifically the stock clock area is SOOOOO difficult. After tearing these things apart more times than I like to admit, there is a perfect solution. The parts are a few weeks out, but the kit will be available soon. Keep checking with Fargo for details. :)

Nice to see you here Wxman, I wanted to buy your kit on .net one year ago but you finally cancel the group buy :crybaby: . Hope this time will be the right one :)

Nice to see you here Wxman, I wanted to buy your kit on .net one year ago but you finally cancel the group buy :crybaby: . Hope this time will be the right one :)

There have been advances in every aspect of the kit. There were some concerns that I had and I just didn't want to sell something that I felt like was less than perfect. The kit has been perfected in every way and we are already ordering a number of kits. Fargo will be the guy for the UK. He will be the contact point to buy the kit from and the installer for the difficult parts that people don't want to do themselves. Pricing should be finalized this coming week. :) Just an FYI, the radio adds about $50 to the kit, but there are over 40 leds in it!

hey sorry to intrude you guys your so sensitive ive been selling other LED dash kit`s for two years now its all i do, theyres no need to off like that please! Im happy not to market my is 200 / 300 kit if youve already cracked it :( wish id never joined here now :(

i guess ill not be posting up my pic`s after all..

hey sorry to intrude you guys your so sensitive ive been selling other led dash kit`s for two years now its all i do, theyres no need to off like that please!  Im happy not to market my is 200 / 300 kit if youve already cracked it :(  wish id never joined here now :( 

You have a eBay message regarding the theft of my pictures and I have filed a fraud complaint with eBay. THIEF

If you didn't STEAL pictures from my photos album then you wouldn't have gotten yourself in so much trouble. Fargo told me that your pics just looked like mine. THEY ARE IDENTICAL. Take my pics off your eBay adds or eBay will surely ban you and your ip for fraud.

Edit: I cannot believe you say that you will not be posting pics at all? Are you crazy? You stole my pics and advertised it as your own. I think you have done enough posting of pics!!!!!

hey sorry to intrude you guys your so sensitive ive been selling other led dash kit`s for two years now its all i do, theyres no need to off like that please!  Im happy not to market my is 200 / 300 kit if youve already cracked it :(  wish id never joined here now :( 

You have a eBay message regarding the theft of my pictures and I have filed a fraud complaint with eBay. THIEF

If you didn't STEAL pictures from my photos album then you wouldn't have gotten yourself in so much trouble. Fargo told me that your pics just looked like mine. THEY ARE IDENTICAL. Take my pics off your eBay adds or eBay will surely ban you and your ip for fraud.

Edit: I cannot believe you say that you will not be posting pics at all? Are you crazy? You stole my pics and advertised it as your own. I think you have done enough posting of pics!!!!!

Just nuke em like you did Irak sjeez :shutit:

Just nuke em like you did Irak sjeez :shutit:

Hmmm, not sure what to make of that my friend.

Please understand that this guy was selling his products on eBay using my pictures. I have put an enormous amount of time into this and that was just a complete slap in the face. If the situation was reversed, I think you might feel as cheated as I do. :unsure:

Why don't you guys quickly release the kit in true kit form...

I can solder Paul ...

White would be nice... like on the LS430 ... Very nice.

It's the A/C section that gives so many a headache. Specifically the clock section that is so difficult. To get a smooth spread there requires some custom work.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links