Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blue Dash Lights - Update

Fargo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure what color i want till i know what make headunit im going to have later on, is all Alpine unit Green?

It is actually possible to change your aftermarket headunit to any color you want. Actually I changed the lights in my boost controller and Apexi guage controller to blue as well. That is something that we should be able to do for you as well. If you want pics, I pm you with them.

not sure what color i want till i know what make headunit im going to have later on, is all Alpine unit Green?

It is actually possible to change your aftermarket headunit to any color you want. Actually I changed the lights in my boost controller and Apexi guage controller to blue as well. That is something that we should be able to do for you as well. If you want pics, I pm you with them.

Are they difficult to do matey? send me a PM matey, thank

Are they difficult to do matey? send me a PM matey, thank

Sent you a pm. They are not that hard, but it is a bit tedious. Takes a little time and some concentration. :)

Fellas, i dont no all the facts so maybe i am talking out of turn, but i do think were being a bit harsh on LED DESIGNS, the guy comes across has being genuine and helpful enough. WYXSMAN i fully appreciate you feel ripped off but i really dont think this would have been done intentionally to upset you, are your pictures copyrighted. In all honesty if you check out eBay you will find that that their is a lot of this picture stealing going on, i dont personally own a digital camera and in all honesty i am guilty of doing this myself on occasions and in turn it has been done to me. I realize this is your personal baby and i can understand why you are so upset, but come on guys bury the hatchet.

Fellas, i dont no all the facts so maybe i am talking out of turn, but i do think were being a bit harsh on LED DESIGNS, the guy comes across has being genuine and helpful enough. WYXSMAN i fully appreciate you feel ripped off but i really dont think this would have been done intentionally to upset you, are your pictures copyrighted. In all honesty if you check out Ebay you will find that that their is a lot of this picture stealing going on, i dont personally own a digital camera and in all honesty i am guilty of doing this myself on occasions and in turn it has been done to me. I realize this is your personal baby and i can understand why you are so upset, but come on guys bury the hatchet.

I agree.But i think LED DESIGNS should post pics of his own kit in action because the pic hes showing prolly isnt showing a true representation of how his kit looks.I have a feeling led's kits wont be as good as fargos but i also have a feeling fargos is going to be quite a bit more expensive,but ide be more than willing to pay £25 even if only looks half as good as their's.So C,mon LED man "show us ya pics":)

i am now in posession of a set of auto designs kits, im gona test em out in Fevers motor tomorrow (sunday) i shall post up pics. but from looking at the kit,, im not holding a great deal of hope of it being that bright.. but he i'll eat my words if proved otherwise

Fellas, i dont no all the facts so maybe i am talking out of turn, but i do think were being a bit harsh on LED DESIGNS, the guy comes across has being genuine and helpful enough. WYXSMAN i fully appreciate you feel ripped off but i really dont think this would have been done intentionally to upset you, are your pictures copyrighted. In all honesty if you check out Ebay you will find that that their is a lot of this picture stealing going on, i dont personally own a digital camera and in all honesty i am guilty of doing this myself on occasions and in turn it has been done to me. I realize this is your personal baby and i can understand why you are so upset, but come on guys bury the hatchet.

Individuals have ownership to the video and pictures that they shoot. The only people that can use it are media outlets that use it only in a news story and only if it is during a breaking news situation. I am a stormchaser and I have shot some of the most famous tornado video in the world. If you are a viewer of the BBC or if you have seen the BBC programme Tornado, then you have no doubt seen my video. What LED is doing is not only dishonest but it is theft. To be truthful, how can you trust anything he sells if he is marketing his product with stolen pictures. If his kit was as good as he claims, then why in the world would he market his product with my pictures? He must have searched, found my pictures, then decided he could make some quick cash off unsuspecting customers.

If you bought his kit and it didn't look like my dash, wouldn't you feel robbed?

If you're not sure about the colour yet, there are also multi-colour leds available, i don't know exactly how they are controlled, but there should be a way to have all your leds in exactly the colour you want, all you need after all is just red, green and blue :) (And in a couple of months Alpine is coming out with the D300 which seems REALLY awesome! Touch screen with force feedback :ph34r: Doesn't even seem all that expensive for the prices I've found :P

And btw wxman I mean you're getting over incredibly agressive over those pictures, simple way would be just to put some text in one of the corners or something ;)

If you're not sure about the colour yet, there are also multi-colour leds available, i don't know exactly how they are controlled, but there should be a way to have all your leds in exactly the colour you want, all you need after all is just red, green and blue :) (And in a couple of months Alpine is coming out with the D300 which seems REALLY awesome! Touch screen with force feedback :ph34r: Doesn't even seem all that expensive for the prices I've found :P

And btw wxman I mean you're getting over incredibly agressive over those pictures, simple way would be just to put some text in one of the corners or something ;)

With the internet, all you have is pictures to show the product. Over at .net in the US everyone understands the work I have put into this and they are as ****** as me.

With the internet, all you have is pictures to show the product. Over at .net in the US everyone understands the work I have put into this and they are as ****** as me.

That's why you should atleast put your name on it or something, it's the least you can do after putting all that work in it :)

ive borrowed a camera but cannot seem to put my photo`s in the gallery the dash kit is the same blue as wxman`s though...

LED, you still haven't answered why you stole the pics out of my album and played them off as your own. You still have not taken my pictures out of your eBay advertisement. Why won't you answer the questions? Because you are a thief. eBay will ban you, if you ever enter IS300.net I guarantee you will be banned, and hopefully Fargo will ban you. Seriously, if you admit what you have done and take my pictures off your eBay add then I will drop the matter.

I have seen Fargo's latest kit, also witnessed his development work...

His latest kit is supurb, Faultless infact.

The Blue is spread so evenly and is bright enough, you can even dim it on the OEM dimmer controls.

I have seen earlier development work, where the light is not bright enough to show through to all sections of a particular panel believe me, I think one of his first kits were not so good, perhaps thats what is offered elsewhere.

All I know is Seeing it in the flesh so to speak... It's the most acurate kit I have seen as a comparison to how the OEM orange light would spread through each cluster.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links