Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Headlights

What it is is that since putting in new bulbs and a Sports grill on a IS200se, it has condensation on both lights (Bad as in you can see dropplets!)

Any ideas? We were thinking of either taking the lights out and putting a bead of silicone around them (which I don't think will work) or buying new lights, as the car is out of warranty.

What it is is that since my son has put in new bulbs and a Sports grill on his IS200se, he has condensation on both lights (Bad as in you can see dropplets!)

Any ideas? We were thinking of either taking the lights out and putting a bead of silicone around them (which I don't think will work) or buying new lights, as his car is out of warranty.

did the new bulbs have a rubber ring around the base of the bulb holder?

if they do you could try swapping it with the one that came with the oem bulbs

are you guys talking about the Headlights or the front fogs? if you talking about the front fogs, i have asked Chris Shipley, and hes cant find it from the part catalogue, so it may not avalible yet...... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: shame i wanted 1 .... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

i'm after some front ones too as i messed mine up taking the orange but out (please dont take too much notice at gaydon!). I filled out a request on the breakers web and got a few calls back, the cheapest was £150 and then someone offered me the IS300 ones for £200.

But, i'm going to get soem JDM ones from Alex I think. Or, i might get some standard ones and get them painted.

Think they're black and don't have the motor for raising / lowering the lights but someone on here managed to fit the motors to the JDM's - might have been Scorpion? Honestly can't remember...

They're very nice

damn they're nice!!

May put an old set of bulbs in one head lamp on the way to woek tomoz, and see if that helps.

I was reading a thread of Scorpions, where he can paint them? they look really good to? ever thought of that??

To change the JDM's and keep the motor that adjusts the level of the light you have to swap the rear casing,and while you've done that if you dont like the black inserts this is the ideal time to spray them in a colour of your choice.

Redlexus:As they drive on the same side of the road as us,yes they are legal :winky: