Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Multimedia Navigation revision software

Searching on various links abut my RX450h Premium Navigation system , I already successfully   updated  navi software (SOFTWARE, not talking about maps) after downloading files from

https://securedp.lexus.com/download-app/downloads  site.

Now, reading in Lexus-tech.eu, I have seen there is, for my RX, a TSB , BE-00342L-TME  (May 2020), titled "Premium Navigation Software revision" for MY 2015 Nav System; other NAV system have TSBs also . Does anyone know something more about and found files to download for update?

• 3 weeks later...

It might not be what your after Luigi. I spoke with the Lexus connectivity guys about various connectivity Updates etc. They told me maps is updated twice a year spring and Autumn. Not seen sight of latest one yet though. Anyhow the number to ring at Lexus connectivity is 01737 367026 i think there are two lads who handle this service jack and Craig I'm sure they will help you if they cant they will know someone who can, give em a go hope this helps and good luck.

Thanks Brent , Usually maps updates have software updates  too, and the last one has been already distributed (2020-21 v.1), but this TSB is not related with maps.

I successfully made that one in my link, as my RX was a 2015 version older than that one, and the difference I noticed was something "graphic", changes with  more colorful maps and signs, released in october 2016; About this one I wrote in topic I don't know what it does, I will give a look to lexus-tech paid service, or

ask to my dealer or call service in my country, as I don't live in UK , thanks.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links