Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Should I buy an RC 300h (around 2016/17 ish year)?

Thinking of adding a RC to the stable as selling the MX5 that bought 18 months ago - have a test drive booked for 2nd December, when lock down finishes 🙂   

It was first registered on 31 March 2017 so by my reckoning that is the £165 road tax! Is that correct? 

The other thing is the dealer has stated that the extended warranty is £995 which seems excessive - can anyone advise how much they have paid? Or know how I can find out please! I know my CT one was under the 2 4 1 years, and whilst a lot smaller was a lot lot less!

Thank you!

3 hours ago, JayH said:

Thinking of adding a RC to the stable as selling the MX5 that bought 18 months ago - have a test drive booked for 2nd December, when lock down finishes 🙂   

It was first registered on 31 March 2017 so by my reckoning that is the £165 road tax! Is that correct? 

The other thing is the dealer has stated that the extended warranty is £995 which seems excessive - can anyone advise how much they have paid? Or know how I can find out please! I know my CT one was under the 2 4 1 years, and whilst a lot smaller was a lot lot less!

Thank you!

The £995 you have been quoted is for 2 years on a 2-4-1 offer. 

https://www.lexus.co.uk/owners/warranty/extended-warranty/?lexReferrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com#extended-warranty-pricing

It’s a standard price across all dealers

Thank you FA - they have not mentioned the 2 4 1, asked me if I wanted the £995 on the pcp!

Thank you Lexis04, even better, amazing how a day makes all that difference.

Roll on next week for the road test 🙂

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links