Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mesa Red in Redbridge.

3 hours ago, FlyMo said:

Thanks for the intro👍🏼..Signed up that evening:)

Nice one Mo, hopefully by spring next year we’ll be able to set up a breakfast meet......there’s a fair few Essex owners now 👍🏻

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi members I also drive a messa red Lexus brought new in 2010 from Leicester Lexus even ten years on they still turn heads.still live in Leicester and told by Lexus it is they believe the only one in Leicester unless u know different.

• Like 1

Ray; your post reminded me it was exactly 10 years ago today that I picked my Mesa Red IS-F from Wolverhampton. There can't be many of us with 10 years of continuous service from F cars?

There were quite a few ex-demonstrator red ones for sale that autumn and I stalked them for several months until Wolverhampton brought the price down to an acceptable level. I'm hoping my old one will pop up on here one day. 

• Like 1

The total number of Red ISF’s sold in the U.K. was 17......Lexus Woodford had never seen one in the flesh until I had the recall for airbag actuator......I’m LED to believe there are only 8 left 🤷🏼‍♂️......I’ve had mine about five and a half years, pretty much standard baring the GSF manifolds, Lems elbow and a bespoke SS exhaust made......tyre sizes up by 20mm on both front and back.

• Like 1

Welcome to the F club, I’m fairly new myself.

womble, 

Does 20mm up means 245 front and 275 back - can you do that on the old (10 spoke I think it is) standard wheels?

im needing a new pair of rears soon, can’t think why.....

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Arth_Vader said:

Welcome to the F club, I’m fairly new myself.

womble, 

Does 20mm up means 245 front and 275 back - can you do that on the old (10 spoke I think it is) standard wheels?

im needing a new pair of rears soon, can’t think why.....

Hello wobble I hope they put the wheels back on the same corners they come off of as each wheel is designed to draw air to cool the disks of course this is for the spoke wheels that where on the vehicle at the beginning ps well done on tyre size

• Like 1

I informed them prior to changing, unless they know the car they will assume they’re all the same wheel, as they’re corner specific u could end with two different sizes on both ends of the car, I wouldn’t leave it to luck personally Ray 

It happened to me two years ago had four new tyres put on then realised next day wheels all of them were put on wrong way round.no problem with tyre firm as they told me never seen a ifs before but will know next time. I will get my grandson to post a photo of my car ASAP .

• Like 1

On 11/20/2020 at 12:14 PM, Womble72 said:

The total number of Red ISF’s sold in the U.K. was 17......Lexus Woodford had never seen one in the flesh until I had the recall for airbag actuator......I’m led to believe there are only 8 left 🤷🏼‍♂️

I wonder what's happened to the other 9. Alien abduction? Written off? On display in personal art galleries? Or, worst of all, repainted a lesser colour? 

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, RichGS11 said:

There's one on Autotrader now. Anybodies old ISF? I'm not a huge fan of the red in pictures but there's an RC in the same colour on my road and in the flesh it's a rather lovely colour!

I think that’s the same car that’s been for sale for around 2 years. It’s been past around various independent/ supermarket dealers and appreciating in value as the time passes. 
I think  a couple of members have viewed the car and found that it hasn’t been very well cared for. 

7 hours ago, F.A. said:

I think that’s the same car that’s been for sale for around 2 years. It’s been past around various independent/ supermarket dealers and appreciating in value as the time passes. 
I think  a couple of members have viewed the car and found that it hasn’t been very well cared for. 

Ahhhh that's a shame.

Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1