Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mesa Red in Redbridge.

2 hours ago, RichGS11 said:

I missed that. Apologies.

That car has done the rounds indeed, on trailer I am guessing, however the original thread on this vehicle is almost 18 months old. 

If you have an interest in the car, maybe the colour ticks your box (mesa red is amazing in the flesh 3 stage pearl paint) then I think that it would be both lazy and nieve not to investigate this car further. 

Maybe to avoid wasting your time, send a message out to the seller questioning the points that were raised on the original thread.

Best of luck, there may be some haggling to be had especially given the time of year.

• 1 month later...
On 12/16/2020 at 10:54 AM, Fair and square said:

That car has done the rounds indeed, on trailer I am guessing, however the original thread on this vehicle is almost 18 months old. 

If you have an interest in the car, maybe the colour ticks your box (mesa red is amazing in the flesh 3 stage pearl paint) then I think that it would be both lazy and nieve not to investigate this car further. 

Maybe to avoid wasting your time, send a message out to the seller questioning the points that were raised on the original thread.

Best of luck, there may be some haggling to be had especially given the time of year.

Good morning all,

I did indeed view this, and take the advice offered..  As the ISF as a model appears to be appreciating, and it had been my dream car for as long I had had known about them, I thought now was about the right time to buy.  

The choices at the time for about this price were this for 22k (2012 48k miles), a titanium with white interior for 23.5k (2012, 58k miles) or a 2010 in black for 22k (32k miles). I saw this red and loved it. All the work mentioned previously had been remedied, and I bought it with a bit of a discount, a Lexus service and delivery thrown in. I have also got a service plan and a Lexus warranty(unlikely to be used I believe, but you never know!)

Once I got car back, and had it ceramically coated (at Fresh layers in Chichester, if you're interested to know) you can see the results for yourself below!

An amazing car to drive, and I've had a few admiring comments already... I really love the Q car, and love that not many people know what it actually is!!

My DD is a LS430, so I get the best of both worlds... long live the L1888372871_IMG_20210205_131236(1).thumb.jpg.6664b55cc6497dde4134b3ccf6e6c009.jpgexus V8!

IMG_20210203_172056_resized_20210203_052604769.jpg

IMG_20210206_104428.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RustyB said:

Good morning all,

I did indeed view this, and take the advice offered..  As the ISF as a model appears to be appreciating, and it had been my dream car for as long I had had known about them, I thought now was about the right time to buy.  

The choices at the time for about this price were this for 22k (2012 48k miles), a titanium with white interior for 23.5k (2012, 58k miles) or a 2010 in black for 22k (32k miles). I saw this red and loved it. All the work mentioned previously had been remedied, and I bought it with a bit of a discount, a Lexus service and delivery thrown in. I have also got a service plan and a Lexus warranty(unlikely to be used I believe, but you never know!)

Once I got car back, and had it ceramically coated (at Fresh layers in Chichester, if you're interested to know) you can see the results for yourself below!

An amazing car to drive, and I've had a few admiring comments already... I really love the Q car, and love that not many people know what it actually is!!

My DD is a LS430, so I get the best of both worlds... long live the L1888372871_IMG_20210205_131236(1).thumb.jpg.6664b55cc6497dde4134b3ccf6e6c009.jpgexus V8!

IMG_20210203_172056_resized_20210203_052604769.jpg

IMG_20210206_104428.jpg

Great purchase and well done. I did see it on AT but in the end I found a USB ISF which was my preferred colour. I'm glad its worked out for you and that coating has worked wonders 👍🏼

7 minutes ago, RustyB said:

Thank you, congratulations on finding you were looking for, we were both obviously winners with so few about!

It's been 6 months and I did have to compromise a tiny bit, but considering there's only 184 road worthy ISF's left in the UK, I won't complain!

3 minutes ago, RichGS11 said:

It's been 6 months and I did have to compromise a tiny bit, but considering there's only 184 road worthy ISF's left in the UK, I won't complain!

I couldn't agree more!