Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

M25 Jam

Sat in all the Traffic on M25 last night , took 4 hours to get home in Basildon.

Thank *** for my Lex.Picked it up on Friday from Hadleigh and am so glad i picked the auto. :D

Saw a few other Is200,s,so were any of you stuck with me??

Had to take a pee on the hard shoulder and 2 old ladies wouldnt let me back in because they looked outraged i had peed in front of people :blink:

:huh: .The only thing i miss from my old car is the speed related volume control

but all i do now is turn it up and keep it there.

Sat in all the Traffic on M25 last night , took 4 hours to get home in Basildon.

Thank *** for my Lex.Picked it up on Friday from Hadleigh and am so glad i picked the auto. :D

Saw a few other Is200,s,so were any of you stuck with me??

Had to take a pee on the hard shoulder and 2 old ladies wouldnt let me back in because they looked outraged i had peed in front of people :blink:

:huh: .The only thing i miss from my old car is the speed related volume control

but all i do now is turn it up and keep it there.

may have just missed that...........did a tour of essex to get from junc 29 to dartford bridge :whistling:

Me & My mate was there with ya! We got on at 26 to go round to the A127 at 8 thinking it would all be clear by then! BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!

Passed the time by turning the music up & doing silly dances to it! Looked like compleate fools but made people smile!!

It's still shut now isn't it?