Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2018 NX, hello!

Tom H

I've had a number of different Lexus cars over the years. 

1992 Soarer 2.5TT 
1998 Soarer V8 
2008 RX 350
2010 RX450H 

I just pulled the trigger on a 2018 NX F-Sport 

It's got the HUD and Mark Levinson - I do hope to get apple car play working.

car.jpg

Nice choice hope you enjoy it,  so far im new in the group and people here are kinda shy, they read but barely a couple members answered hope we get more answers from the rest of the forum bc that's the point of being in this club.

Again nice ride hope you can enjoy it for long.

Same for me plus it was one of my dream cars in terms of the mythical nfs games when we had the first need for speed underground 2 with the is300 and now finally i got it is a 200 but just for now jejejeje but this one is coming with me to the grave.

2 hours ago, First_Lexus said:

Welcome @Tom H 👋

The NX is a great vehicle. It was my first Lexus too and after almost three years of ownership I appreciate it more every day.

Welcome guys! Sorry you did not have a quick response! I must be honest, I did not catch your post in "Latest Posts" which I keep an eye on.

Just to mention what Ed says here is very true. You will appreciate the car the longer you own it. Normally with cars, the first couple of weeks is exciting and then the novelty wears off. But I have found, with each Lexus I have owned, that you really appreciate how good they are the longer you own them. I have owned 4 Lexus cars but ONLY sold one! When I sold that, I immediately regretted it! I said to myself, "One day you will get another one." Five years ago I did! Same model, same colour. It is well documented on the forums that people sell their Lexus and regret it!

Enjoy your vehicles guys they are "special" 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links