Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can anyone help? 
My hard to stops on operation on the closing of the top, but works fine on opening! It’s comes up Operation suspended, I have noticed on the closing of the top it’s got slower.

many thanks.

Hi Declan, 

No you sadly ! The Battery is only a year old I am taking it in to Lexus in the morning, they said on the phone it’s more Likely to be a code error, I have used tape to cover the hooks and it’s helping the rattle on the roof I don’t know if this is a cause?

Many thank again!

G.

Lexus Maidstone fixed my is 250 convertible roof today while I waited and no charge! It just need a reset, I also took out a service contract on my car for 3 services and 2 MOTs (full parts and labour for £599 to me it’s excellent value and they will collect the car and leave me a relief vehicle, it’s to encourage older Lexus models to become classic status, my 2009 IS has full Lexus service history and is in showroom condition so I believe it’s worth the money.

Hi I think that was a real result ; I do all my own servicing but I have reservations about the folding roof ;I think it would be a real problem to diagnose ,problems are usually based around limit switches I have not heard of a reset before .The price for 3 services and the MOT s is excellent value I would consider that myself ,you say older Lexus ,did they say what the cut off point was my 250C is 10 years old in march

Dave

• Thanks 1

Great result Gary. 

Sounds like my normal computer glitch fix  -  turn it off, plug it out, wait, plug it in, switch it back on and amazingly, all is well again!!!

Enjoy,

Dec.

• Thanks 1

Yes I like that ;my ambition is to find some IT computer wizz kids ,broken down at the side of the road ,I can fix this  get out; close doors; wait open doors get in car ;close doors turn on Result😀

Dave

• Thanks 1