Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tail light blown, which bulbs?

Had a check bulb error on dash, it's the tail light on rear drivers side. I thought I might as well change/upgrade all the rears whilst I've got the trim removed. Obviously the brake lights are LED and enclosed (I think) so don't need to bother them but, any advice on makes and types of bulb to replace with. I will also change the reverse bulbs and shroud whilst I'm at it. Any links to decent tried and tested items would be welcomed. 

Herbie sent me a link to reverse leds a few months back but I never got round to getting any due to Covid etc. 

Thanks in advance. 

Col. 

41 minutes ago, Normski said:

Didn't think the '300 or the '350 came with LED's for the side bulbs - only the '450?? Just be wary as some LED bulbs can cause error messages so don't put the trim back until you are happy with everything...

Oh, my bad about the brake lights. Agree about the replacements, that's why I need advice on known error free bulbs

Fitted the 501 cree LED's to the front (sidelights), what a differance. Makes the front look so much nicer. 

Ordered some more for the rear along with the reverse LED's. Oh, and some LED's for the front fogs. In for a penny. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links