Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

CT200h Tom Tom Moveon

MBT274

I've just bought a 2013 Ct200h with the TomTom Moveon navigation system not working, so updated the sd to latest tom tom update but still doesn't work. The problem is it starts up OK and goes to the Lexus screen and then to the share information screen with right and left buttons for ye or no but it doesn't matter which button I press it goes back to the Lexus screen and then the share info screen. I tried to initialise a new sd card in the sat nav but it just says no maps. The original sd card is a Lexus card. Any ideas I've asked Tom Tom and they say it's Lexus's problem

2 hours ago, MBT274 said:

I've just bought a 2013 Ct200h with the TomTom Moveon navigation system not working, so updated the sd to latest tom tom update but still doesn't work. The problem is it starts up OK and goes to the Lexus screen and then to the share information screen with right and left buttons for ye or no but it doesn't matter which button I press it goes back to the Lexus screen and then the share info screen. I tried to initialise a new sd card in the sat nav but it just says no maps. The original sd card is a Lexus card. Any ideas I've asked Tom Tom and they say it's Lexus's problem

If you bought from a Lexus dealer, they may be willing to assist you. May!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/7/2020 at 12:00 AM, PGL said:

If you bought from a Lexus dealer, they may be willing to assist you. May!

The moveon Navi is the same underlying system as the Renault carminat I believe - PGL if your still having problems maybe try out the Renault forums? - haven't seen too much in the way of information on the Lexus move on navi

• 1 year later...

My misses has a 2013 model with the tomtom MoveOn NAVI - It somehow uses a built in to the car sim card, that sim card isn't allowing connection to the live services. Anywone know where the sim is located or if it can be changed for a modern sim that I can preload with some payg data?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links