Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need Informations

Hello guys,

I've just bought an IS 200 and i need few informations about it.

- Is it possible to get the GPS safety off ? ( i can't enter a new destination while i'm driving. I must stop the car to do it.)

- I very often have an " ERR 3 " when i enter a CD.Which sort of problem is it ?

Thanks very much if someone can help me because in France Lexus is nearly not known and i don(t find someone who can help me .

Bruce

ERR 3 (when a CD gets jammed in the changer) is probably the most common problem along with alloy wheel corrision. It SHOULD be covered under warranty, in th UK the warranty for the stereo is 5 years.

There are a number of things you can try to fix the problem if you do a search on ERR 3.

There are a couple of french members who post on here, maybe they could tell you where to go if you cant fix it yourself.

Hi Bruce,

For the Err3 , your headunit has to be changed under warranty. Go at Paris 05 because at Levallois they won't change it if your car is older than 3 years (it should be as the headunit as been changed from 2001).