Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

As we approach winter in Scotland and a possible new Lockdown ( nothing yet, we are still free ),  I decided to invest in a portable

Battery boost unit, just in case.  I was drawn to the NOCO Boost plus GB40 which is for petrol engines up to 6L.  Local garage also

recommended this unit.  I have read up on the possible hazards concerning these devices if used incorrectly.  It arrived this morning

and really looks good and well constructed.  Its charging up now from my PC.

The biggest down side is the Instruction Manual.  Its only 125mm X 77MM and text is very small.  I had to scan the four pages

and reprint at a readable size.   Hopefully, I will not have to use it, but its very reassuring to know its in the Glovebox.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobjol said:

I have read up on the possible hazards concerning these devices if used incorrectly.

With the greatest of respect Bob, there isn't anything to do incorrectly apart from reversing the polarity.

As long as you put red to red and black to black (or any bare metal), or if you prefer + to + and - to - then that's it, job done correctly.

All you're doing is supplementing a dodgy 12V source by piggybacking a good 12V source onto it.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links