Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bloody Petrol Theives

imi

Went to Leeds yesterday to meet a LOC Memeber to pick up my new Pro Lex Performance Strut Brace (thanks Gus W) anyway looked towards the petrol flap thingy and realised it was slightly open :huh: on the way backed stopped to put some optimax and had a good look why it's not closing properly and realised that some F:tsktsk: R tried opening the flap with a screw driver or something (didn't succeed) but left a small minor scuffle where the object was inserted :crybaby: , managed to push the lock mechanism back in to place and the flap closes as normal now :winky: Got the car booked for Detialing and valeting next week so hopefully the guy will be able to sort that out B)

But don't it just peeeeee you off big time :mat:

Hopefully will have pics over the weekend when i get the strut brace fitted B) this is what it looks like :

product_plpstrutfront_02.jpg

their maybe an issues about the fitting if your going to go for the S/C or the Turbo Paul, enquire first..

I got this off Gus W, it didn't fit his cos he had the S/C fitted, and unlike the Cusco ones he couldn't modify it to fit..

Bit :offtopic: but this reminded me :

When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked

on a Seattle street, he got more than he bargained for. Police

arrived at the scene to find an ill man curled up next to a motor

home near spilled sewage. A police spokesman said that the man

admitted to trying to steal gasoline and plugged his hose into the

motor home's sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle

declined to press charges, saying that it was the best laugh he'd

ever had. :)

their maybe an issues about the fitting if your going to go for the S/C or the Turbo Paul, enquire first..

I got this off Gus W, it didn't fit his cos he had the S/C fitted, and unlike the Cusco ones he couldn't modify it to fit..

the PLP one is the only one ive found so far that is designed for he 300.. aint doing the s/c or t/c now,, insurere wont do it.

some one did my car years ago by putting a large screwdriver under the tank and getting someone to bounce the car down on it to rupture the tank ,big hole in tank and all my fuel in a bucket i suppose ,

I can't believe the b******s would go to those lengths for a few gallons of fuel :angry: