Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

S/c

assuming u mean an IS200 - then its the TTE kit prices depend who you go to:

tdi is £3525 kit only fitted kit is:£4585

oh to fit the kit is really straight forward( bolt on kit) and takes about 8 hrs to do.

no other mods required, you get everything in the kit including the required piggyback ECU now depending on which version of piggy back ECU you get there are 4 wires( standard ECU) or about 8 wires( new upgraded version) to connect. And the back up service from TTE is first class.

EDUT: forgot to mention it is prob best to remove the pre cats from the manifold as these have a history of breaking up) but dont worry about the MOT - you will still have your main cat.

Be on the look out for another group buy from Tdi..

I did... Got mine for £2,500 + vat anf fitted it myself with the provided instructions which are pretty clear, and the technical help offered by Mark @Tdi was superb! If you can follow instructions and have basic tools, you'll save some money there...

Also look out for some second hand kits, recently there was one up for a grand ! and Matt.. SuprachargedIS340 sometimes has some... I think he owns TTE or something.. or makes the kits for them :D J/K but he sure does have some deals pop up.

EDUT: forgot to mention it is prob best to remove the pre cats from the manifold as these have a history of breaking up) but dont worry about the MOT - you will still have your main cat.

Mine struggled to get thru y/day get it really hot before the MOT and you shud be OK tho