Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all,  I'm not a Lexus owner yet but soon hope to be.

I'm looking at a 2008 GS450H F Sport ... 117k miles with full Lexus history.  Its £6k so cheap for a lot of car... any advice greatly appreciated.

What should I be looking for?  Advice on Batteries?

Thanks

David

Y

Not an F Sport then. Will be either SE or SE-L.

That erroneous badge should in no way deter you from looking.

Service history is everything, ideally Lexus as then you have hybrid Battery guarantee already in place.

Expensive bits will be rusty exhaust and weeping shocks. 

4 hours ago, Largey888 said:

I'm looking at a 2008 GS450H F Sport

4 hours ago, Mossypossy said:

Not an F Sport then. Will be either SE or SE-L.

@Mossypossy is correct that it won't be an F Sport but it could be a Sport as there were four trim levels. Base, SE, SE-L and Sport. The picture below is from the 2008 brochure.

2.thumb.jpg.f26c1fb284da7b8761cf9da82a87276c.jpg.f4d56035cbf33540e3814dcfef81cdd2.jpg

@Largey888 if you have the registration number I'd say give the Lexus dealership that did the last service a call. My understanding is that the dealerships will divulge details of the cars service history and any other work that will have been done.

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links