Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

SC430 - P0155 heated oxygen sensor (HO2S) 1, bank 2, heater control circuit malfunction.

Marco SC430

Hi all - My 2003 SC430 ECM light came on - I used my OBD scanner to check and it's coded P0155. This is a heated oxygen sensor (HO2S) 1, bank 2, heater control circuit malfunction. I barely do around 1k miles a year in the car, it's just passed it's MOT and will be pretty much unused through the winter though I will take it out for a spin every couple of weeks. I'm thinking I don't need to do anything for now but was wondering is it worth using the OBD to clear the fault code to see if comes back or should I leave it as it is and then get the car checked out / fixed in the Spring?

How much would a main dealer charge to remedy the problem? Has anyone gone down this route?

I don't fancy doing the job myself so it's either a main dealer or an independent garage.

If anyone in the London / Surrey area has had to fix a similar issue and can recommend someone reliable that would be great.

Thanks for reading and any adviced offered