Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus-accredited service for Gloucestershire or South Wales?

GrahmC

Hi folks

Can anyone recommend a good Lexus-accredited servicer for either Gloucestershire way or South Wales? 

Since the pandemic this year the car has gone from heavy commuter (500+ miles a week) to being a nice looking ornament on the drive most of the time! Barely 50 miles a week if that much. 

As such the £700+ major service is a lot, just for the hybrid check, oil & filter etc. (I know they aren't called main stealer for nothing!)

Very grateful if anyone could recommend somewhere they have had a good experience with and reasonably price. 

Thanks - for anyone else reading this I did find a place with good reviews Osaka Lexus Newport https://osakanewport.co.uk/

Annoyingly my additional warranty forces me to go to the main dealer. 😞

I love that this law came in stopping new car warranties from forcing you to use the main dealer, but then obviously it doesn't apply to subsequent warranties and they get the money back that way. Lesson learned !

Graham, have you considered taking out a Service Plan? It offers the opportunity to pay monthly and so will help the cash flow situation.

Your views on the Lexus Extended Warranty will surely change if you were to have a mechanical or electrical failure failure of a Protected Part during each 2 year warranty  period.

Did you not read the terms under which the Extended Warranty operates before you took it out??

4 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

Graham, have you considered taking out a Service Plan? It offers the opportunity to pay monthly and so will help the cash flow situation.

Your views on the Lexus Extended Warranty will surely change if you were to have a mechanical or electrical failure failure of a Protected Part during each 2 year warranty  period.

Did you not read the terms under which the Extended Warranty operates before you took it out??

Service plan is a good shout, I only pay £23 per month for mine. Also ask for a discount, i got a quote close to the essential service so went with that 🙂

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links