Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Saw my ES today

Habu

Don't know about you guys but it's a bit sad to see your previous car again especially when she's parked on the used car lot.  😞  I was at my local centre today and, there in the car lot, was my beautiful ES.  I thought the Lexus centre may have moved it on but there she was.  

Whilst I love the RX, the ES was very modern and did some things much better than the RX which I was aware of before buying the RX. 

Oh well, it's just a car... 😞  😞

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2020 at 7:55 PM, Ian J. Parsley said:

I actually saw a car I bought in 2008 at a roundabout the other day! In some ways I was pleased to see it was still going!

I saw my old Westminster blue 1999 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 Coupe around Christmas time. I know it stayed local but nice to see it. Very distinctive car and still looked in good nick!

Out of interest Peter why did you sell your ES? Can only have been a year or so old. Will be possibly looking at one in a couple of years. Looks a lovely car although certainly going to cost a few £££ even at 3-4 years old.

My immaculate and very low mileage ES Takumi is still for sale at Lexus Teesside.  I’m surprised no one has bought it as I left it there on the 14 November when I picked up the RX.  Looks very sad.

• 1 month later...

Thankfully the ES has now been sold.  Someone will have a mint deep blue Takumi with low miles and benefitting with Lexus dash cam and Gen 3 ceramic coating.