Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New member long standing owner

PJ Murphy

I have recently decide to join the club having owned a Ls400, two ls430’s and currently a ls460. I have driven nearly 300,000 miles in these cars over the last 15 or more years and believe they are difficult to equal or beat especially at their secondhand prices. I look forward to many evenings of browsing the owners site and enjoying not only mine but hearing about others ownership journey.

• Like 1

Hi I have only had my 460 for about one month, I bought it with 75,000 miles on the clock. It is a 2007 model, silver with black interior. I have driven just over 1000 miles in it and so far it’s been a good experience. The tyres seem noisier than I think they could be they have Falkens on them. It does have a full Lexus service history. At this age I did expect it to have had some paint and indeed the bumpers have been painted. The passenger door hinges are stiff which will be a challenge. I have averaged 32.2 on the three long runs I have been on. Overall I really like it.

E6002181-CC34-4A7E-895A-D8AEEAB6DF43.jpeg

2C93C3B2-2E39-4522-81FB-FF3F5FBB1A6A.jpeg

6AC88DEF-7AC5-4EA6-91E0-48A2B0078859.jpeg

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links