Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Medical Discussions

Im anti medical treatment! Havent been to a dr in 22 years (my age) didnt even go near one when i was born as i was born at home with a midwife and thats it!

Isn't a Midwife medical? I thought she was when I took my medical training! :P

and your mother would of needed to take you for jabs, check-ups etc..... Maybe you have a fear of hosiptals which is increasing, due to news shock stories.

Plus the world is not "over popultated" it is growing in population, as it has been since man's first few steps. In a recent white paper it was reasoned to believe that the world can withstand a 500% increase in populous. :geek:

my mother didnt take me for any jabs... i remember my mother and grandmother arguing about it (which is strange as i was only 6months) My mother hates Dr's too and so does my father.... I remember when i was at school my parents let me stay at the others kids houses when they had chicken pox and stuff so i would catch it... never did... and even now when i baby sat my cousin when she had measles and chicken pox i never caught anything!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did he want from you that you had to shoot him :unsure:

ahh no he was just trying to argue with me whilst clay shooting.... he said i couldnt shoot for dust.. so when he was like a mile away i managed to shoot him right in the bottom :P I thought it was funny... hes got a nasty scar though...!

I have an abnormal fear of snakes :unsure: It's more of a phobia actually.. I've learned all I can about them and still I can't bear the thought of them... Perhaps your Distrust of doctors and the suchlikes is a phobia.. therefore your actions and posts in this post are totally irrational.. Just a thought... Irrational fears are passed onto other people and then do more harm than good.. Giving blood is an essential part of a service that this country provides and if any of my children required blood then I can only hope that all other people with a phobia like yours can keep it to themselves and not affect anybody that is thinking about giving blood :shutit:

I have an abnormal fear of snakes :unsure: It's more of a phobia actually.. I've learned all I can about them and still I can't bear the thought of them... Perhaps your Distrust of doctors and the suchlikes is a phobia.. therefore your actions and posts in this post are totally irrational.. Just a thought... Irrational fears are passed onto other people and then do more harm than good.. Giving blood is an essential part of a service that this country provides and if any of my children required blood then I can only hope that all other people with a phobia like yours can keep it to themselves and not affect anybody that is thinking about giving blood :shutit:

you what?! I believe what i want to believe... I havent got a fear of Dr's or other medical people, i generally dislike them and think its wrong playing jesus *****! And i dont care if u say its the way and everything... cause it isnt... i mean theve made it the way... Dr's dont do people favours.. they treat people from accidents give them blood a few months later they find out they have aids or something.. or someone has a stroke and they bring them back... that person has to live the rest of there life not being able to do the things they could do... ok some may recover fully but others just pro-long stuff... I mean my mates b/f was saved but he cannot walk/do things for himself or anything he cant even talk.. and they call that saved!? I THINK NOT! It would have been best for him to let him go, he has to have someone look after him 24/7 hows that for a life.. if u can call it that!

Irrational fears are passed onto other people

Spot on.. I've seen people come in for a check up, and refuse. Two weeks later they're on deaths door and would let a not even tested procedure/drug be used on them.

People can play on things, either other people or situations. I'm sure you know what I mean :whistling:

Irrational fears are passed onto other people

Spot on.. I've seen people come in for a check up, and refuse. Two weeks later they're on deaths door and would let a not even tested procedure/drug be used on them.

People can play on things, either other people or situations. I'm sure you know what I mean :whistling:

Dr's use people as guinea pigs.. thats all patients are to them!

I'm not disputing the fact that some people would be better off dead... Just the fact that people who are blinkered affect other peoples decisions.. More people are saved than killed.. If you saw a child drowning and you could swim good enough woul you walk away????????????????????? Some people have a vocation in life to help others.. I'm glad we're not all like you mate ;)

I'm not disputing the fact that some people would be better off dead... Just the fact that people who are blinkered affect other peoples decisions.. More people are saved than killed.. If you saw a child drowning and you could swim good enough woul you walk away????????????????????? Some people have a vocation in life to help others.. I'm glad we're not all like you mate ;)

well heres something about so called DR's my nan has been visiting the Dr's regularly for 35 years... to find out the DR had given her the wrong tablets for something she NEVER had for 25 years and now she cant stop taking them as she could die! So called Dr's eh?!

But donna there is thousands out there that have had thier lives saved by doctors when all hope was lost ,and others that have had a few more years than they would have had due to doctors etc .I know i would put my trust in a doctor if i had to ,and believe me i have more than enough reasons not to .

But donna there is thousands out there that have had thier lives saved by doctors when all hope was lost ,and others that have had a few more years than they would have had due to doctors etc .I know i would put my trust in a doctor if i had to ,and believe me i have more than enough reasons not to .

Well a Dr has never done me or my family and friends any favours theve caused more problems ... Two valued family members died because a DR did something wrong, and it was their careless ways! Hence why i dont trust them and will never trust them or do anything for them, even if it was to save their lives or other peoples.... They didnt help my family so i wont help anyone's elses!

I would love to continue with this mate but I've gotta go to work... Driving for the next nine hours is gonna be fun and sometimes risky.. I hope your guardian angel can watch over me as well.. :driving: Stay safe and get a tattoo saying NO HELP! It would save a lot of time and money if somebody saved your life and then you sued them for the greatest gift ever........LIFE :whistling:

ps.. Quick pause for thought... The Doctor is the only person in the world who can never do his or her job perfectly.. We are all dying and death is the ultimate end..They can't keep us alive forever.. They fix us up and send us on our merry way but we are still dying... And learning and living... Enjoy it :winky:

ps.. Quick pause for thought... The Doctor is the only person in the world who can never do his or her job perfectly.. We are all dying and death is the ultimate end..They can't keep us alive forever.. They fix us up and send us on our merry way but we are still dying... And learning and living... Enjoy it :winky:

Im dying at this second... so is everyone else... the older you get the closer we are to dying... some just die sooner than others....

You should make contact with your local medicalboard if you are not pleased with any form of negligence given by your GP

we tried... but the bitch of a dr threw away the files... as my nan watched her (her being old didnt realise what she was doing), so there is no record of it...

I'm not a GP, so I wouldn't know what she exactly got, more than likely nitroglycerine or some form of block agent.

Luckily my field in everyday terms is "babies!, so I (touch wood) have not seen any deaths. and would not change what I do for anything!

But back on topic. Doctors are there to help you, and everything step is taken to stop human error