Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Medical Discussions

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back onto original topic.. aimed @ donna..

if you got out of you car and was hit on the legs by passing traffic.. you broke both of them but you was not bleeding and was not in threat of dying.. what should we do drag you to the side of the rd and carry on our way.. with you not been seen to by a doctor or surgeon to put you legs in cast so you can walk properly again???

just intersted to know what you would do in that situation with two broken legs..??

craig

if you got out of you car and was hit on the legs by passing traffic.. you broke both of them but you was not bleeding and was not in threat of dying.. what should we do drag you to the side of the rd and carry on our way.. with you not been seen to by a doctor or surgeon to put you legs in cast so you can walk properly again???

just intersted to know what you would do in that situation with two broken legs..??

craig

you trying to wish that to happen to me or something?!

to be honest this all sounds a little like something from such classy papers as "news of the word" and "the sun" for me, lol.

Doctors = humans = inperfect but with the best of intentions

now i have had a lot of bad experiences with them but i have also had bad mechanics and bad plumbers!

Also i think it would be interesting to have your blood analysed as you sound like you have the cure for the common cold and all other illneses. perhaps because you were given no artificial jabs then you grew a stronger defence system.

But one thing none of us can afford to do is be narrow minded, as none of us have all the answers and that we are here to learn from each other as much as we can.

craig

Well what would you do in this situation donna?

craig

i would never wish it to happen to anybody.. but as you have such strong views on it I was interested in what you would actually do in that situation...which i noticed you skipped around...

craig

craig

i would never wish it to happen to anybody.. but as you have such strong views on it I was interested in what you would actually do in that situation...which i noticed you skipped around...

craig

I think you've snookered her Craig :lol:

:driving::driving:

lol it would never happen, as i said ive falled off of a 25ft bridge and not broken anything, if i get hit by a car i doubt that would do anything either... and if it did... im sure if you left me in the middle of the road i would die anyway due to the on coming trafic.... :rolleyes:

as i said ive falled off of a 25ft bridge and not broken anything

Damn, you could make a fortune!

On topic: Doctors aren't there to hurt anyone.... And before anyone says yes there has been cases of certain people abusing rights/trust. But this happens in most fields. As reported in the news about a police co-worker.

Any form of practitioner will try the upmost to resolve any issue. :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links