Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Medical Discussions

if i get hit by a car i doubt that would do anything either...

ok superwoman, is this really for real? sounds like a load of rubbish to create a discussion.

I think what he mean't and certainly i feel is are you for real or are you just on these boards to wind people up ,Do you even own a lexus :question:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no for real but if i wind people up in the process then its fun :D

Im kinda getting peeved off with the "im a bloke" comments though cause im not :( and i find that offensive!

Well you certainly don't look like a bloke and i would not insult you by saying otherwise and to be honest have not seen that comment.just feel that at times you look for the answer that will have the biggest impact on what people will say .I mean come on surley you don'y think that you can be hit by a car and walk away with out a scratch

Its not my fault ive come accross aload of Incompitent Dr's .... is it?!

If there was a compitent dr which i met... then maybe i would take back what i said.. until then i stand by it!

Donna if as you say you have never been to the doctors how have you managed to "come across a load of Imcompitent ones"?!!

I have the upmost respect for my doctor, my dad had a stroke a few years ago he is fine now, he had a cancer operation mid January and is recovering well, quite frankly I don't think you have a clue what you are talking about. Sorry just my opion.

If there was a compitent dr which i met... then maybe i would take back what i said.. until then i stand by it!

Donna if as you say you have never been to the doctors how have you managed to "come across a load of Imcompitent ones"?!!

I have the upmost respect for my doctor, my dad had a stroke a few years ago he is fine now, he had a cancer operation mid January and is recovering well, quite frankly I don't think you have a clue what you are talking about. Sorry just my opion.

my nan was treated for 25 years for something she never had (angina) as i said half way through the post she could have a heart attack if she stops taking the tablets they prescribed for her!

my nan was treated for 25 years for something she never had (angina) as i said half way through the post she could have a heart attack if she stops taking the tablets they prescribed for her!

Donna surley in 25 years your nan must have had check ups and been reasessed .did she just take the tablets for 25 years and never go back to the doctors.

Donna surley in 25 years your nan must have had check ups and been reasessed .did she just take the tablets for 25 years and never go back to the doctors.

she went to the Dr's ever 2 months and was called in for blood tests and everything but the dr kept prescribing the tablets saying she had angina!

Just been sifting through the posts from today and I noticed that the GIVE BLOOD thread has now changed to a medical discussion.. Also noticed that some people had been having some sort of vote :ph34r: And that this thread has been locked.. Just a quick thought on the subject :blink: If Donna is upsetting anyone then surely the easiest way to deal with her is to ignore her.. If she's not upsetting you and you don't mind a bit of heated debate then join in... It's a free world people... PS Donna.. Just try not to get too personal with stuff.. Getting a reaction from people is fun but, upsetting isn't.. (There go the thoughts of a very tired man) :yawn: Goodnight :winky:

Just been sifting through the posts from today and I noticed that the GIVE BLOOD thread has now changed to a medical discussion.. Also noticed that some people had been having some sort of vote :ph34r:  And that this thread has been locked.. Just a quick thought on the subject :blink: If Donna is upsetting anyone then surely the easiest way to deal with her is to ignore her..  If she's not upsetting you and you don't mind a bit of heated debate then join in... It's a free world people... PS Donna.. Just try not to get too personal with stuff.. Getting a reaction from people is fun but, upsetting isn't.. (There go the thoughts of a very tired man) :yawn:  Goodnight :winky:

no they didnt change it... they split the topic so now there is two give blood topics...

If they dont want me to have my say... why preach about giving blood... didnt know it was a medical forum (theres me thinking its the general chat room) and that you would have someone else beliefs shoved in your face, ie giving blood... If people were to give it they aint exactly going to read a forum and go... ohhh I'll donate blood! Its something they choose to do off their own back and probably look it up on the NHS site rather than LOC, so if they shove it in mine... of course im going to give my opinion and if they dont like it they know how i feel about being preached about giving blood!

End of, I will not discuss this any further as its boring now!

I cant believe your nan or her family didn't have the presense of mind to ask for a second opinion,plus there are certain heart tests she would have too of gone through,i dont think anybody on here is preaching about giving blood it was just a reminder for those that may be thinking about it to do so "if they can"and i answered that i couldn't because of certain medication that i'm on,its a choice,but in my case its taken away from me.

Most people know the importance of giving blood !!

For you not to have any childhood illnesses,Rubella,Chickenpox and so on,will only make it more difficult in adulthood as these can be dangerous if caught later in life.

Dont be upset by peoples reactions as you have no personal experience in the fantastic work the medical profession do,we can all tell stories of Dr's giving mis-diagnosis,it happens......they are human too you know thats life,we all make mistakes !!! Its a shame for someone as young as you not to realise the importance of "giving blood" as it actually saves life...............Fact.

I cant believe your nan or her family didn't have the presense of mind to ask for a second opinion,plus there are certain heart tests she would have too of gone through,i dont think anybody on here is preaching about giving blood it was just a reminder for those that may be thinking about it to do so "if they can"and i answered that i couldn't because of certain medication that i'm on,its a choice,but in my case its taken away from me.

Most people know the importance of giving blood !!

For you not to have any childhood illnesses,Rubella,Chickenpox and so on,will only make it more difficult in adulthood as these can be dangerous if caught later in life.

Dont be upset by peoples reactions as you have no personal experience in the fantastic work the medical profession do,we can all tell stories of Dr's giving mis-diagnosis,it happens......they are human too you know thats life,we all make mistakes !!! Its a shame for someone as young as you not to realise the importance of "giving blood" as it actually saves life...............Fact.

Why should we have got a 2nd opinion?! My Mother and aunties and nan TRUSTED that DR. So are you admitting that you shouldnt TRUST DR's due to you saying "2nd opinion"

As i say, Ive been around people/children who have chicken pox and all that, i stayed at my cousins and never caught anything and i was there when she caught it!

Does this thread really have to go on?! And stop preaching me that giving blood is good, cause it aint gonna change my mind.. so why bother?!

Im sick of repeating myself!

Woooooooo hoooooo finally.

Why should we have got a 2nd opinion?! My Mother and aunties and nan TRUSTED that DR. So are you admitting that you shouldnt TRUST DR's due to you saying "2nd opinion"

As i say, Ive been around people/children who have chicken pox and all that, i stayed at my cousins and never caught anything and i was there when she caught it!

Does this thread really have to go on?! And stop preaching me that giving blood is good, cause it aint gonna change my mind.. so why bother?!

:yawn: thought it was too good to be true :yawn:

Then stop repeating yourself,noone wants to hear your negative opinions anyway...THATS THE WHOLE POINT.

Woooooooo hoooooo finally.

:yawn: thought it was too good to be true :yawn:

Then stop repeating yourself,noone wants to hear your negative opinions anyway...THATS THE WHOLE POINT.

a discussion has two sides

Negative and Positive

without one you can have the other, example: unprotected s*x... some people are negative and some positive about it, some people catch aids and everything and some dont...

as i said i aint saying dont give blood, im just saying i WONT!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links