Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Medical Discussions

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no chance... i wont even let the Dr take a blood sample.. let alone a whole pint of it!

Hope you never need any then!7_2_110.gif

mate i would rather die then step foot in a hospital.... i hate them... And if i needed a blood transfusion i wouldnt want it... end off...

not only can you catch stuff from it.. even giving blood you can catch stuff...

Not for me ta!

no chance... i wont even let the Dr take a blood sample.. let alone a whole pint of it!

mate i would rather die then step foot in a hospital.... i hate them... And if i needed a blood transfusion i wouldnt want it... end off...

Not for me ta!

And if you had children,and they needed blood??????Im sure you would enter a hospital then. Its gotta come from somewhere........

Not for me ta!

And if you had children,and they needed blood??????Im sure you would enter a hospital then. Its gotta come from somewhere........

I aint got children and i dont want any thanks... so no i wouldnt!

So lets get this right you would rather die than go to hospital!! :o . if everyone had your attitude to giving blood hundreds of people would die every day :crybaby:

well in the old days they seemed to manage without donating/recieving blood.... so why not now huh?! More dr's playing ***! MORONS!

So lets get this right you would rather die than go to hospital!! :o . if everyone had your attitude to giving blood hundreds of people would die every day :crybaby:

well in the old days they seemed to manage without donating/recieving blood.... so why not now huh?! More dr's playing ***! MORONS!

Er no in the old days people just died

Donna if you was involved in an accident and being unconcious and you needed a transfusion you would'nt have a say in the matter......but believe me you would then be more than thankful for having a transfusion and saving your life.

I had 4 when i was involved in a m/bike accident 4 years ago but because of the medication i take i can no longer give blood which im not happy about but theres nothing i can do about it.

Donna if you was involved in an accident and being unconcious and you needed a transfusion you would'nt have a say in the matter......but believe me you would then be more than thankful for having a transfusion and saving your life.

I had 4 when i was involved in a m/bike accident 4 years ago but because of the medication i take i can no longer give blood which im not happy about but theres nothing i can do about it.

I do have a say... like if you dont wanna be resuscitated, even unconcious I still have on file and family members know it.. and if they dont respect what i want i sue their asses for thousands!

Er no in the old days people just died

and thats the reason why the world is over populated now days!

But you wont have a say if its roadside.

Cant believe you'd rather lose your life for a transfusion.

As i think about it.. if it was to happen.. it happened for a reason, and if i was that much in a state, i wouldnt wanna live!

Im anti medical treatment! Havent been to a dr in 22 years (my age) didnt even go near one when i was born as i was born at home with a midwife and thats it!

Got to be a wind up ,whats your view on organ donation donna .Can't wait for this reply

Its not a wind up... and organ donation is stupid.. i mean its got so bad they are stealing organs out of people/children whilst dead... Which is disrespectful ! Ok if your stupid enough to donate then fair enough.. but how do you know you wont need it even if your dead... eh?!

I reckon Donna is a mourman(spl) related to the Osmands :lol:

nahh im not...

ive never EVER been ill (with any childhood diseses) Ive never had any jabs even like the MMR jabs ..

If i get a cold i have it for 2 maybe 3 hours then its gone...

Ive fallen down stairs and off a bridge but never injured myself just a few scratches....

Ive never broken a bone in my body...

and thats about it!

Im anti medical treatment! Havent been to a dr in 22 years (my age) didnt even go near one when i was born as i was born at home with a midwife and thats it!

Isn't a Midwife medical? I thought she was when I took my medical training! :P

and your mother would of needed to take you for jabs, check-ups etc..... Maybe you have a fear of hosiptals which is increasing, due to news shock stories.

Plus the world is not "over popultated" it is growing in population, as it has been since man's first few steps. In a recent white paper it was reasoned to believe that the world can withstand a 500% increase in populous. :geek: