Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Medical Discussions

I have read through the threads and Donna-M sounds like a relic from the 18th century. I cannot agree with anything she puts forward and its either a 'windup' or some one  who badly needs educating.

Donnas a woman and therefore knows EVERYTHING !!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read through the threads and Donna-M sounds like a relic from the 18th century. I cannot agree with anything she puts forward and its either a 'windup' or some one  who badly needs educating.

Donnas a woman and therefore knows EVERYTHING !!

errrr did i say that?! NO! I dont claim to know everything

ALL I SAID IS I WOULD NEVER DONATE BLOOD

end off!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! saw this post about ten minutes ago and its taken me this long to compose myself enough to post back.

If there was a prize for funniest post ever that one has surley got to be a contender for first place.

One word.......QUALITY

Edited by Matthew_McNally

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! saw this post about ten minutes ago and its taken me this long to compose myself enough to post back.

If there was a prize for funniest post ever that one has surley got to be a contender for first place.

One word.......QUALITY

:offtopic:

nah nah nah

there was one thread here that had everyone in tears at the time!

That was the "playa thread"

no one can beat that thread!

One word.......QUALITY

nah nah nah

yeah tell em steve

do i get an award for that??

One word.......QUALITY

nah nah nah

This is the second best thread of all time..... :lol:

i wanna thank all people giving blood! i needed 4 bags of it after my accident.

i wanna thank all doctors that took care of me and oparated me!

thanks to all therapists that made me walk again, not talking about me flying planes again!!!

and i wanna thank my best friend who is busy studying right now to become a very good "life-safer"!!!

thank you! thank you! thank you!

Spot on redneck...unfortnatley its not until you really need them that you fully appreciate them.. i too have a lot to thank them for after my motorbike accident.. even though i am left without any feeling on the top of my left foot i am damn glad that at least i can still use it.. and that is thanks to them !!!!!

craig

After my m/cycle accident i received the following.

Broken ribs 10 of them

Collapsed lung

Loss of spleen

Bowel reconstruction

Had a colostomy bag for 9 months

Coma for 4 weeks

Lose of speech..............(she liked that bit)

Tracheoctomy(pipe hanging out my throat)

Muscle wastage,couldn't walk for 7 months

Internal bleeding...............(4 transfusions)

Chest/Stomach opened up 3 times,couldn't stop internal bleeding

Countless scans,Xrays and Endoscopys(cameras down the throat)

And im on pills for the rest of my life,but thats a very small price to pay for being alive.

If it wasn't for the dedication of the Surgeons,Dr's nurse and ancillary staff,ambulance crew and countless others i wouldn't be here today.

Does the NHS work.....dam right it does!!!

And i went back after a year and thanked everyone of them that i could contact through the hospital,and everyone of them was embaressed coz they was just doing they're job............to me a thankless task,but i salute them.

Talk about we can rebuild this man ,scorpion you've put me of bikes even more .Must admit my opinion of doctors and the nhs was very low at a time i was suffering with muscle pain sickness fatigue and all manor of symptoms ,went through doctors and tests for about a year to rule out M.S and other muscle related illness 's but nether found out what problem was until i changed doctors for the 5 th time ,seemed i had this chronic fatigue syndrome or M.E .its like a virus that can't make up it's mind wether to come or go ,still got it 7 years later but have learnt to live with it due to doctors advice and a lot of reading on the internet .Met some good doctors and some awfull ones to.

Donna - I'm finding all your negative comments about people in the medical profession deeply offensive

Seconded.

Everyone has an opinion about everything, and some should be kept to yourself.

I owe my life to doctors and nurses etc. and will never forget that.

Talk about we can rebuild this man ,scorpion you've put me of bikes even more .

Thats just one of many accidents that i've had,albeit the worst,and @ only 40mph (the grim reaper was moments away) Dont let that put you off bikes,its other road users you need to worry about,i'd get a bike 2morrow if it didn't upset family members so i decided against my own selfishness and hung me boots up.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links