Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Medical Discussions

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donna - I'm finding all your negative comments about people in the medical profession deeply offensive

Its not my fault ive come accross aload of Incompitent Dr's .... is it?!

If there was a compitent dr which i met... then maybe i would take back what i said.. until then i stand by it!

If there was a compitent dr which i met... then maybe i would take back what i said.. until then i stand by it!

Well when you have a baby give me a call :lol:

lol thats out of the question... 1) I doubt i would EVER have a baby.... I aint exactly "motherly" and 2) If i did i wouldnt have it in a hospital :P

mmm... cant sit here and not say anything

what doctors do is a science, there are no absolute answers to anything, the body is probably one of the most complex things in this world, yes of course sometimes things go wrong, and occaisionly they might not get it right, but i for one can feel sure that they do their best

I do my best every day.... a quick joke, if you look at my very classy black and white photo (don't laugh it was for our staff hand book!!) you'll see a gap in my teeth, this is where a "mother to be" kicked me in the mouth, and I then had to be taken to A&E for an X-ray!

... I was out cold for 5 mins!! :lol::lol:

Off topic: The worse thing is my mate comes on here and its either "whitie" or "jimbob" and I'm trying to look at the profile to see the picture.. Can someone check and copy the pic's on here??

On topic:

what doctors do is a science
Everything is not 100%. Doctors, teachers, any profession not a fact...sadly!