Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help RX450h advice

On 12/2/2020 at 2:09 PM, royoftherovers said:

An extremely helpful post Richard.

It may be useful for the buyer to know the Ball Park figure you are looking for, why you are selling, when tax and M.O.T. are due etc,etc,

Good luck.

Hi John, Sorry but I realise I wasn't at all clear in my post.  I'm not planning on selling the car.  I think I'll be keeping it for a long time yet. Both my wife and I love it.  I'm pleased with the economy largely I think because our driving is either around town (very busy) or long motorway.   

Just getting around to wondering whether to change things like the gearbox fluid in an attempt to prolong its life.  I had experience of this 'sealed for life' nonsense with a couple of Volvos where other people had boxes self destructing because they believed the manufacturers propaganda. When buying an Audi S4 my son was careful to buy one after the point when they finally accepted that the DSG boxes were not sealed for life (2013) and in fact fell apart without fluid changes. Sorry that turned into a bit of a rant.  

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links