Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus rcf YouTube review..new or old?

Thanks for posting this.

A presentation style much reminiscent of William Woolard's on early Top Gear.

It must be an old video from 2014 or '15. I recognise the number plate as one of Lexus' then current press/demo fleet. I used it for test drives at event in the summer of 2015.

• Like 2

This bloke clearly put in the effort to get to know the car and unlike most UK reviews seems to have worked out its unique position in the market at the time.  I have seen this review before, but looking through their library of reviews on their YouTube homepage it appears that in the past few weeks they have re-uploaded their whole back catalogue with a new continuous banner obscuring the bottom of the screen which advertises their business selling content to embed in websites. I did spot an ISF on the list as well, but haven’t watched yet.  

I agree, definitely worth watching and right up there with the Savage Geese review

• Like 2

Decent review.

I have to disagree when he says that the RCF can be enjoyed at low speeds, whereas the 63 and the M4 have to be thrashed. It’s actually completely the other way round.

15 hours ago, N88RPT said:

Just sharing the most comprehensive review on the RC F...is this a new or old video? ...can't tell.

It's worth the time..

https://youtu.be/6xVLGkwvGEI

Enjoy!

Looking forward to watching this thank you.

Where specifically are you in Greater London? I am in Petts Wood, close the Bromley.

• 2 months later...
On 11/26/2020 at 9:48 AM, BillNick said:

Looking forward to watching this thank you.

Where specifically are you in Greater London? I am in Petts Wood, close the Bromley.

Apologies for the delay.. challenging times these days..

I'm in North London..cockfosters

On 11/25/2020 at 9:35 PM, Flytvr said:

Decent review.

I have to disagree when he says that the RCF can be enjoyed at low speeds, whereas the 63 and the M4 have to be thrashed. It’s actually completely the other way round.

Now why do I feel a sense of sort of 63 AMG bias??...enjoy your truck!😏

16 hours ago, N88RPT said:

Now why do I feel a sense of sort of 63 AMG bias??...enjoy your truck!😏

My views are unbiased. Having years of F car ownership I'm allowed to have an opinion. I gave up my last F car for the very reason that you are accusing me of being biased.

As for making derogatory 'truck' comment - I''ll file that under 'harmless banter' 🙂 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links